FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Where To..provincial Inspection?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
other than canadian tire, where is the places take a provincial inspection??
prefer places not strict on modified cars..
anyone??

i m still on california plate but it is no longer valid as i already exported my car from the states and imported to canada..
i do have canadian compliance sticker..

i live in toronto downtown area..i can drive upto markham/richmond hill if i have to..

oh and where is the place called to exchange my california driver license to ontario's??

anyone knows?
The interweb is your friend ... all your answers are here

In terms of your mods, I doubt you'll find anyone willing to outright lie for you ... at least I don't know anyone ... anyone?

Welcome to Ontario ... good luck.

konafocuswrc,Jul 4 2007, 05:56 PM Wrote:other than canadian tire, where is the places take a provincial inspection??
prefer places not strict on modified cars..
anyone??

i m still on california plate but it is no longer valid as i already exported my car from the states and imported to canada..
i do have canadian compliance sticker..

i live in toronto downtown area..i can drive upto markham/richmond hill if i have to..

oh and where is the place called to exchange my california driver license to ontario's??

anyone knows?
[right][snapback]243104[/snapback][/right]
there's a shop I use in Guelph it's about an hour or so outside of Toronto, he's mod friendly and he'll point out anything you will have to fix or offere to fix it for you for certification, plus there is a DMV not that far away to get your plates at, as for the Drivers license they should be abble to do that there too, as the US & Canada change of address is more or less the same.
mine is not that modded illegally, everything is legally done..

only concern is the spoiler, it may..may not blocking taillight..

what is the name of the shop??