Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where To..provincial Inspection?
other than canadian tire, where is the places take a provincial inspection??
prefer places not strict on modified cars..
anyone??

i m still on california plate but it is no longer valid as i already exported my car from the states and imported to canada..
i do have canadian compliance sticker..

i live in toronto downtown area..i can drive upto markham/richmond hill if i have to..

oh and where is the place called to exchange my california driver license to ontario's??

anyone knows?
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The interweb is your friend ... all your answers are here

In terms of your mods, I doubt you'll find anyone willing to outright lie for you ... at least I don't know anyone ... anyone?

Welcome to Ontario ... good luck.

konafocuswrc,Jul 4 2007, 05:56 PM Wrote:other than canadian tire, where is the places take a provincial inspection??
prefer places not strict on modified cars..
anyone??

i m still on california plate but it is no longer valid as i already exported my car from the states and imported to canada..
i do have canadian compliance sticker..

i live in toronto downtown area..i can drive upto markham/richmond hill if i have to..

oh and where is the place called to exchange my california driver license to ontario's??

anyone knows?
[right][snapback]243104[/snapback][/right]
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
there's a shop I use in Guelph it's about an hour or so outside of Toronto, he's mod friendly and he'll point out anything you will have to fix or offere to fix it for you for certification, plus there is a DMV not that far away to get your plates at, as for the Drivers license they should be abble to do that there too, as the US & Canada change of address is more or less the same.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
mine is not that modded illegally, everything is legally done..

only concern is the spoiler, it may..may not blocking taillight..

what is the name of the shop??
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.