FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Getting Rid Of The Foci
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
welll guys...time has come to get rid of the ol' girl....i finally came to a conclusion that the focus for is nothing more than a money pit that keeps on eating my green...so now i should hopefully be picking up a Honda Del sol by the end of the week and will probably be putting my foci up for sale/ parting it out if i don't trade it into ford..so i just figured i'd give you guys the heads up that if i don't trade it in, i'll most likely be parting things out...and i will keep up with this site...even tho i'll feel like an outsider :(
good luck with the 2 seater.....what engine does it have?
lol....i want the 2 seater...gives me a good reason to not play taxi 2 my friends...and it's got the 1.6 in it
I solved my taxi situation by getting a sub enclosure that requires the removal of the back seat. :lol:
haha....that would be a good idea...but i unno, i'm kinda just looking for something new too i guess....something that i might actually get some money back for when i do decide to trade it in...plus there are some good deals out there right now on some cars
the funny thing to me is that you'd be spending far more on an older Del Sol then you would your Focus.... mainly because you can't guarentee when to stop on modding an honda like some people who spend over $20,000+ on a 93 civic... and they are easier to steal then a focus.

but yeah it's your choice.... umm good luck with that. :iono:
You've gotta do what you've gotta do. Keep a real close eye on the Del Sol for rust and other up-and-coming issues.

Age doesn't care how popular a car is to mod or how deep the community is, it just regulates what breaks, where it breaks and how often it'll break.

Good luck Brian!
Well good luck with the Del Sol, altho it is sad your going to be driving a Honduh :lol: But just remember this, cars are the worst investment in the world, no matter what you put into it you'll never see that money back. Keep that in mind.
Keep the focus , but if your set on the honda , I hope it works out
honestly, turbo your focus.

Youll fall in love all over again. :wub:
Aren't you a rather large man, like many of us on here, myself included?

That can't be a pretty site seeing you squished into a two seater Del Sol.
Flofocus,May 9 2007, 04:33 PM Wrote:honestly, turbo your focus.

Youll fall in love all over again. :wub:
[right][snapback]237840[/snapback][/right]

only prob with that is that it's an autotragic :(...that's kinda the other reason i'm getting rid of the thing lol

meford4u,May 9 2007, 04:40 PM Wrote:Aren't you a rather large man, like many of us on here, myself included?

That can't be a pretty site seeing you squished into a two seater Del Sol.
[right][snapback]237841[/snapback][/right]

and meford, just cuase your bigger doesn't mean the rest of the country is :P lol..j/k..no, i'm actually rather normal sized (to me at least) 5'8" 175lbs..so it's gonna be a fun car for me
Oh okay. Just a thought. And now I can't seem to get it out of my head. Good luck with the new car.
haha..thanks meford, and adam, if you happen 2 read this post again, i'll probably be taking a ride out to north bay, when i do, i'll have to give you a ring to get your opinion on the new wheels lol
Why not get a Focus SVT?
Brian - sure thing! The grill is always there, ready to char some meat at a moment's notice!

You haven't seen the new hatch either, eh? I'll have to get Oscar over sometime when you're here for a mini-meet.

Good luck with the new wheels!
oldeguy,May 10 2007, 08:40 AM Wrote:Why not get a Focus SVT?
[right][snapback]237913[/snapback][/right]

haha...try finding one for a decent price that hasn't been abused on
NOS2Go4Me,May 10 2007, 03:49 PM Wrote:Brian - sure thing! The grill is always there, ready to char some meat at a moment's notice!

You haven't seen the new hatch either, eh? I'll have to get Oscar over sometime when you're here for a mini-meet.
[right][snapback]237983[/snapback][/right]

Yay a reason to travel!
^^ Yeah, up the street! Literally!
smith21,May 10 2007, 06:05 PM Wrote:
oldeguy,May 10 2007, 08:40 AM Wrote:Why not get a Focus SVT?
[right][snapback]237913[/snapback][/right]

haha...try finding one for a decent price that hasn't been abused on
[right][snapback]238009[/snapback][/right]
You never know what's out there, but, enjoy your Honda, they look like fun.

P.S. I have a white ZTS, without a spoiler, so if your looking at parting out the car, let me know...
Pages: 1 2