FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Who Else Has A Massive "to Do" List.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
....for the weekend now that the weather looks to be nice?

I can't believe the number of things I need/want to do be it car, house and garden related. Anyone want to come help? :lol:
2001 ZTS,Apr 18 2007, 07:36 PM Wrote:....for the weekend now that the weather looks to be nice?

I can't believe the number of things I need/want to do be it car, house and garden related. Anyone want to come help? :lol:
[right][snapback]235411[/snapback][/right]

-pfft- Yeah right... I have to get the interior of the car cleaned out this weekend by hook or by crook myself... I swear there's at least five pounds of salt & stones & crap on the carpet on my side of the car :(

Finally removed the ice pick from my cane... I think it's safe to do that now... right? :ph34r: :lol:

NefCanuck
haha, yeah i have to clean both cars and detail both, but i'm not doing anything else.

well actually i have to go and help my mom with the house stuff :( so that means i only have sunday to clean the cars
def detailing the accord this week-end, it really needs it. A good interior wash & shampoo wouldnt hurt either. Then clean the garage....seems like Im always cleaning that thing. <_<

Is it to early to fertilise the grass?
My anniversary is on Sunday... SO...

the only things I have to do this weekend are 1) my wife, and 2) winery tours!
Flofocus,Apr 18 2007, 07:47 PM Wrote:def detailing the accord this week-end, it really needs it.  A good interior wash & shampoo wouldnt hurt either.  Then clean the garage....seems like Im always cleaning that thing. <_<

Is it to early to fertilise the grass?
[right][snapback]235419[/snapback][/right]

Nope, have at 'er... my dad's been going crazy at the golf course making sure everything is looking as green as it can (Which ain't easy, given the wacked weather we've had the last few weeks)

NefCanuck
I'm trying to muster enough ambition to dig the trenches and install my underground sprinkler system while the ground's still soft.
For this weekend I got a huge car todo list.....all I see is parts pile upon parts I need to install...

Thankfully i don't have any yardwork...due to the fact that I have no yard yet....
hopefully suspension arrives here this week....gotta get that thing on.....
Well the big item on the list is to get the car cleaned up after the winter. Right now its just not feeling the love, but after sat/sun i'm hoping it'll be looking alot better.
- Clean car/detail
- Dynomat rear hatch area
- Put subbox back in
- drink some beers
- test out g-tech tuner
- Take some nice update pics of the car
- attempt to install a/f guage
- visit family

gonna be a busy 1!
OAC_Sparky,Apr 18 2007, 08:00 PM Wrote:I'm trying to muster enough ambition to dig the trenches and install my underground sprinkler system while the ground's still soft.
[right][snapback]235428[/snapback][/right]

Rent a ditch witch from home depot. Most of them have them available will be the best $100 or so you ever spend. Most can get the pipe up to 12" deep and will pull 1" pipe easy. Usually you can get a 100ft pull on 1" with their style, and most units can even go through heavy roots.. *I work for my buddy on weekends doing sprinkler installs and repairs been doing it for 8 years*

What heads, valves, and timer are you using? As well if you don't have a 3/4" water line going to the outside, I would recommend upgrading to that will make a big difference on the performance of the system. If you have any questions feel free to ask. And if you have any gate valves on the water line that will feed the sprinkler it would be best to change those over to ball valves.
torradan,Apr 18 2007, 08:50 PM Wrote:My anniversary is on Sunday... SO...

the only things I have to do this weekend are 1) my wife, and 2) winery tours!
[right][snapback]235422[/snapback][/right]

LMAO, that sounds bad...or good, depending which way you look at it......

Me too want to get the salt crap outta the carpet, and generally clean the car up.

Other than that......the rest can wait a week or two.
Aparently my to do list has a lot of wedding stuff on it. Thanks Babe. :glare:
Getting one house ready for sale, fixing my bad back and hopefully it will be mended for the weekend so I can golf and get to my ever expanding list of chores.

You guys and your cars have it easy.
I don't really want to think about the car this weekend... but I have too..

- install the Euro lock set.
- look for a new Trunk lid
- Detail the interior
- install the shifter & E-brake boots
- if I have time re-spray the fenders & front bumper (or look for a body shop)
- Oil change if I remenber
- Check tire pressure.....

and all that wonderfull stuff...
I spent the past two days cleaning the interior of my car. I resolved to be much cleaner in it this year. I have so many detailing products and tools people are starting to think I'm opening up a shop! lol
Job #1: change rims to summer rims
Job #2: clean interior of car
Job #3: clean exterior

all done hopefully on Sunday, after working all day Saturday
Focus man, Focus.,Apr 18 2007, 11:29 PM Wrote:Aparently my to do list has a lot of wedding stuff on it.  Thanks Babe.  :glare:
[right][snapback]235448[/snapback][/right]

Good luck on that! Some helpful hints:

1) Just sit back, and nod your head in approval when she asks your opinion on something.
2) Make no suggestions, as they'll only be shot down.
3) If she needs something picked up from somewhere, turn off the hockey game, jump off the couch, put your shoes on, and be standing at the door waiting for the list.

As for things I need to do...
-clean the salt disaster out of the carpet.
-give the car a bath, clay bar, waxing of a lifetime.
-order a new front grill... the paint job didn't hold up, and I can't be bothered to repaint it.
-generally clean up around the house and make it look less like Sanford & Son's pad.
torradan,Apr 19 2007, 06:07 AM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Apr 18 2007, 11:29 PM Wrote:Aparently my to do list has a lot of wedding stuff on it.  Thanks Babe.  :glare:
[right][snapback]235448[/snapback][/right]

Good luck on that! Some helpful hints:

1) Just sit back, and nod your head in approval when she asks your opinion on something.
2) Make no suggestions, as they'll only be shot down.
3) If she needs something picked up from somewhere, turn off the hockey game, jump off the couch, put your shoes on, and be standing at the door waiting for the list.

[right][snapback]235478[/snapback][/right]

I hear you man. I am already on top of those tips. Luckily I had my drivers licence put on temporary medical suspension or I would be driving all over Toronto picking up this and looking at that. Its almost like I have been on vacation for the past 2 Months. But I am sure she has a list 10 miles long of things I need to catch up on once I get back on the road.

The one thing she is super happy about is she picked up her dress and she said it fits perfectly and she looks great in it. If thats the case she isn't going to be in it for long after the wedding. ;)
Pages: 1 2