FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Arrived In T.o Last Night...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Street cleaners!!!

Hopefully Ottawa will following soon!
I saw one on Friday.

The street cleaners are a good indication that it's time for the summer wheels!
Flofocus,Mar 26 2007, 08:23 AM Wrote:Street cleaners!!! 

[right][snapback]231981[/snapback][/right]

Shouldn't Ottawa concentrate on obtaining indoor plumbing before worrying about luxuries like street cleaners? Enjoy your stay and flush toilets :P
street cleaners = time for good weather and road construction!

I sort of like the snow down here.. it fills in the potholes. Drove around one yesterday, and I swear I saw a Chinese looking up and waving at me.
2001 ZTS,Mar 26 2007, 09:49 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Mar 26 2007, 08:23 AM Wrote:Street cleaners!!! 

[right][snapback]231981[/snapback][/right]

Shouldn't Ottawa concentrate on obtaining indoor plumbing before worrying about luxuries like street cleaners? Enjoy your stay and flush toilets :P
[right][snapback]231985[/snapback][/right]

Must be the french in me because I dont get it.
Probably right, hope they're using protection? :lol:
I get it now. Almost funny. :P
if the street cleaners don't get it, this rain should...

mind you, driving back down yonge st, people in the right lane were splashing muddy water on my clean car!!

BTW, flo, shoot me with a PM if you're up for getting together while you're in town.
ditto, I'm at Yonge & St Clair all week except Wed.
whats going on tomorrow night? I'm at 52 eglinton during the day and at the sheraton downtown on Queen at night...

Flofocus,Mar 26 2007, 11:03 AM Wrote:whats going on tomorrow night?  I'm at 52 eglinton during the day and at the sheraton downtown on Queen at night...
[right][snapback]231995[/snapback][/right]

I have vball at 9pm tomorrow night, but that's about it...

and I'm just down the street - yonge and davisville.
During the day I am 2 subway stops from Yonge & Eg, I have my son in the evening but only till 7 on a Tues.

Wings?
2001 ZTS,Mar 26 2007, 11:31 AM Wrote:During the day I am 2 subway stops from Yonge & Eg,

and yet you never call.. I'm hurt...

anyhoo.. I'm up for meeting tomorrow, but I have to leave for vball before 8.

wednesday or thurs would work better, but I'll go for whatever duration I can regardless..
Well for my part and since you have to leave before 8, I would say lunch Tuesday is good (St Louis) or if an evening is warranted then Wednesday is best. Flo's call I guess?

When the weather gets nicer I'll call more often Steve, you me & Tony can do power lunch anytime.
2001 ZTS,Mar 26 2007, 11:50 AM Wrote:When the weather gets nicer I'll call more often Steve, you me & Tony can do power lunch anytime.
[right][snapback]232003[/snapback][/right]

Tru dat!

I'll take the salad!

so Flo, you're call... you're a 5 minute walk for wings... even less for indian food.
I'm good for lunch tomorrow, and free for the evening Wednesday..

Sorry guys, JUSt mad eplans with an old freind from high school for tomorrow night. He wants me to check out his new place in Pickering.

Fawkin guy...sends me a Outlook calendar invite with an agenda.

-Pick up Nate
-Pick up ingredients for supper
-Drop off Nate

:ph34r:

And the fie was cc'd on it. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Can;t wait. :ph34r:
darkpuppet,Mar 26 2007, 10:54 AM Wrote:... even less for indian food.
[right][snapback]232005[/snapback][/right]
:puke:
so whatever is easier...I'd like to see 2001ZTS since I havent seen him since the DSCR days :wub:
Flofocus,Mar 26 2007, 10:59 AM Wrote:so whatever is easier...I'd like to see 2001ZTS since I havent seen him since the DSCR days :wub:
[right][snapback]232009[/snapback][/right]

I'd prefer wings but could probably eat the nanni or maybe some tandori or something, just hate curry thats all.

I still have those DSCR pictures.

Keep your hands to yourself BTW, not that lonely yet.
ok... so lunch tomorrow @ St. Louis.. noon good for everyone?
Pages: 1 2