FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Toronto/gta Dyno Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I sense the second coming of Christ incoming..

Was talking to wifey about dyno day this morning. Instead of the "why are you wasting your money on your Focus, I got a "well, go out and have fun with the boys!".

I think she's finally getting it.

i better be almost passing the 300's and it will be intercooled but im still wating for alot of parts so it doesn't look to good for having my car dynoed on the 12 but ill still come out
Hey guys I've been looking but not posting much. I grew up on Poplar Rd right between Danzig Rd and Cornation St. I had no idea there was a shop right there. I might just pop out and have a look see at how a dyno is done. I will be getting A set of Stage 1 cams and an F2 header and I'll be needing someone to put them in and do a dyno tune. Do you think these guys could do it? I was going to get steeda to do it but I don't know.
Count me in Hardkore, I should be there ;)
WEEEElll I duno it's a long trip but I'm now intrested! wonder if I can get a couple other peeps from the Dirty south to come,,,
The Mailman 666,Mar 27 2007, 11:55 PM Wrote:Hey guys I've been looking but not posting much. I grew up on Poplar Rd right between Danzig Rd and Cornation St. I had no idea there was a shop right there. I might just pop out and have a look see at how a dyno is done. I will be getting A set of Stage 1 cams and an F2 header and I'll be needing someone to put them in and do a dyno tune. Do you think these guys could do it? I was going to get steeda to do it but I don't know.
[right][snapback]232243[/snapback][/right]

These guys can do it, but not on the dyno day.
Looks like were going to have a decent turn out this year :) I'll be wanting to get people firmed up by end of next month.
hardk0re,Mar 29 2007, 08:24 AM Wrote:Looks like were going to have a decent turn out this year :)  I'll be wanting to get people firmed up by end of next month.
[right][snapback]232387[/snapback][/right]

Just let me know when you want things definite... I have the day set aside on my calendar...

NefCanuck
ZED_not_zee,Mar 28 2007, 01:59 AM Wrote:WEEEElll  I duno it's a long trip but I'm now intrested!  wonder if I can get a couple other peeps from the Dirty south to come,,,
[right][snapback]232251[/snapback][/right]

ill maybe head up, but i wont be dynoing
Going to be a busy day for me, Subaru meet early in the afternoon and you guys later on. Guess I'll have two cars to clean up.
i'd come, is it ok to just watch? lol i won't be doing any dynoing since my car is just stock..however it'd be interesting to see what a stock one puts out lol.
So do i have any ottawa convoyers? or am i heading solo?
I'll be heading down with the wife.
Spinal,Apr 4 2007, 02:33 PM Wrote:i'd come, is it ok to just watch? lol i won't be doing any dynoing since my car is just stock..however it'd be interesting to see what a stock one puts out lol.
[right][snapback]233259[/snapback][/right]

Hey I did mine when it was stock at the last DaSilva dyno day (I'll be bringing along the dyno sheet so I can do a comparo with thee mods I have on it now ;))

NefCanuck
hm..cool, i'll come as well then.
I will try to make it but how much more to set my cam gears?thats the only thing I want from the dyno to really see what i'm pushing.
I have a friend with a really fast diesel chev pickup who was wondering if he could dyno with us?

he should be putting down around 500whp? can he dyno with us
dasilva won't discriminate against other cars or trucks for that matter dynoing im pretty sure hardcore just reserved the dyno time and any cars can dyno as long as there some how connected to focus canada
yup.. there's gonna be a few different cars there... including my mustang...

good cause there might be a 2000 camaro ss there 2 :rolleyes:

so put me down as + 1(2)

as the date gets closer ill let u know if hes coming
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6