FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Toronto/gta Dyno Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
darkpuppet,Apr 15 2007, 11:13 AM Wrote:yup.. there's gonna be a few different cars there... including my mustang...
[right][snapback]234808[/snapback][/right]

You gonna dyno? I'll say you're putting down about 190 at the wheels, since the V6 is rated at 210 at the crank and you haven't modded the car at this point.

NefCanuck
I'll lucky if it breaks 170WHP... don't forget rear wheel drive...
NefCanuck,Apr 15 2007, 11:14 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Apr 15 2007, 11:13 AM Wrote:yup.. there's gonna be a few different cars there... including my mustang...
[right][snapback]234808[/snapback][/right]

You gonna dyno? I'll say you're putting down about 190 at the wheels, since the V6 is rated at 210 at the crank and you haven't modded the car at this point.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]234851[/snapback][/right]

Thats what I'll be hoping for with the addition of high flow cat and reduction in boost.
darkpuppet,Apr 16 2007, 09:06 AM Wrote:I'll lucky if it breaks 170WHP... don't forget rear wheel drive...
[right][snapback]234891[/snapback][/right]

Whoops :ph34r: forgot about HP losses thanks to the mass of the driveshaft to the rear wheels :o

NefCanuck
What is this, guess Puppet's WHP and win a prize? :P

My money's on 182-185WHP. Put me down for 10 bucks. :D :ph34r:
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 16 2007, 01:36 PM Wrote:What is this, guess Puppet's WHP and win a prize? :P

My money's on 182-185WHP. Put me down for 10 bucks. :D :ph34r:
[right][snapback]234933[/snapback][/right]

Hell, we could make it guess the gains from my mods and win a prize... stock last time was 108 @ the wheels... Care to guess what an MBRP & Steeda SRI net me at the tires? :P

NefCanuck
115-117
Just a reminder that this is coming fast, if your going and your name isn't in post #1, let me know. Or if I have you listed as going and dynoing and your not coming let me know.

I'm going to be calling DaSilva next week and confirming when them the #'s and everything.
Kev, member old_grendel should be comming with me along for the dyno run
Kev, just curious ... what day you calling? I might actually see if I can make it down?
The dyno is on May 12th, I'll give those guys a call on Monday just to ensure they remember we are comming. I'll PM each person coming to confirm.

Funny note: as of yet I have no tune in my car....starting to scare me but I can only push randy so hard I guess :P Lets home I get this sorted out in the next 10 days :yikes:
for $200-$300 I think I can get you my vortech tune.. the money is for another tune DB for your engine code. Unfortunately the pro racer sort of castrates your ability to tune ANY car until you pay a couple grand.
That would be the foll pro-racer package? or just getting a new db to put on your computer to export the tune? Not sure if I phrased that right but it sounds correct :P
Alright i offically won't be able to bring my car to the dyno day and since the week after the dyno is a long weekend i rather book that weekend off instead so i won't be able to make an apperence BUT

I am Posting a Challenge to the highest Dyno Run on the 12th By A FOCUS

When my car is ready hopefully Mid May Ill make a dyno run i will video tape or you guys can come and watch yourselves and

I will Put up $50 towards parts or labor anything really at Dasilva Racing or Garage16.ca or PRPerformance.ca

Details if you choose to except your horse power #'s have to be within 50 whp of mine say i hit 300 u must hit atleast 250 to win but if i hit ur #'s by over 100 say u hit 250 and i hit 350 then u Put up $50 towrds DaSilva Racing or Garage16.ca or PRP Performance in my name

I just want to stir the pot a little bit i know its a lil cocky but i want to make it a bit more exciting (not really Betting just think of it as giving a gift certifcate )

"Mods i will understand if you guys don't except this post u may edit it accordingly"
hardk0re,Apr 27 2007, 09:40 AM Wrote:That would be the foll pro-racer package? or just getting a new db to put on your computer to export the tune?  Not sure if I phrased that right but it sounds correct :P
[right][snapback]236503[/snapback][/right]

that would be just an extra DB so I can export the tune for your car.
I sent out a PM to everybody that said they would attend (and dyno). If you didn't get a PM and want to go please post here or PM me and let me know your coming.
Lots of people have backed out, as a result I REQUIRE at least 4 people to paypal their payment to me or I need to cancel. The only way we can get this rate is if we have at least 5 cars. Otherwise its not worth it for DaSilva to host a dyno day for any less. If I show up with 3 cars DaSilva will look at me for payment on the remaining cars that did not show up.

Payment: $70CDN
Paypal Address: sales@hardkorekustomz.com
are these people for sure comming?
NefCanuck (CONFIRMED)
darkpuppet (CONFIRMED)
Burnin21 (CONFIRMED)
hardk0re (CONFIRMED)
Black_ZTS (CONFIRMED)

+ theres one more focus with me comming.....i'll have to as him for money
Yep, sent in my $70, too curious not to give it a whirl this year ;)

NefCanuck
Last year I think I had 10 ppl confirmed and 4 guys showed up. I'm going to eat the 4% paypal rape fee here just to be sure we have people really confirmed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6