FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Went To Dixie Ford And Bought A Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
..........but not a FORD! :lol: :lol: :lol:

2006 Dodge Magnum R/T All wheel drive.
Went to check this car out for my dad and put a deposit for it and all the paper work done. My father will pick it up on Saturday. I'm glad we went with 5.7L Hemi B)
Car is very clean and no scrathes or rust. One owner. Comes with lifetime powertrain warrenty.
Leather interior; climate control for the driver and passenger (separate); power seats, bluetooth and I might be missing something.

[Image: GetAttachment.jpg]
[Image: GetAttachment2.jpg]
[Image: GetAttachment3.jpg]
[Image: GetAttachment4.jpg]
[Image: GetAttachment7.jpg]
[Image: GetAttachment6.jpg]
comes with winter set of rims/tires
[Image: GetAttachment5.jpg]
they will clean this dirt up lol
[Image: GetAttachment8.jpg]
[Image: GetAttachment9.jpg]
[Image: GetAttachment10.jpg]

They just gotta do oil change, change the wipers, front rotoros, putting brand new all season rubber.

Thank you Ford dealership! :D

Oh and I saw Dan there today too.
Yea, saw Nik tonight while waiting around for the SVTOA meeting.

We also poked around a Taurus SHO while shooting the breeze...

Man, I look at that car and just drool...

NefCanuck
Absolutely NO comment, if I do it will be a massive war :P

I WILL say this and enjoy reading they did that to my brother in law on his LEASED 300c that dropped a motor and he ended up having to get a $13,800 loan to pay for the replacement INSTALLED BY DODGE ONLY.. if he refused Dodge leasing was going to pin him with the $19,300 Buyout for the pile of JUNK

http://thenewchrysler.dontbuydodgechrysler...ew_chrysler.htm

Hilarious Search "Dodge Defect"
Nice ride Nik, good score on the winter rubber too.
Feral,Nov 13 2009, 12:46 AM Wrote:Absolutely NO comment, if I do it will be a massive war :P

I WILL say this and enjoy reading they did that to my brother in law on his LEASED 300c that dropped a motor and he ended up having to get a $13,800 loan to pay for the replacement INSTALLED BY DODGE ONLY.. if he refused Dodge leasing was going to pin him with the $19,300 Buyout for the pile of JUNK

[right][snapback]297295[/snapback][/right]

didn't I mention powertrain warrenty?

If you wanna hear about dropping engines then search one of my threads where my Focus literaly "dropped" an engine on my way to work.

I'd buy a ford if it had a newer wagon (like Fusion or Taurus) with awd + 340bhp.
I actually really enjoyed driving this car.
Neat,
They are nice to drive, I had one out before they hit the dealer ships just after teh Indy Races in TO when they came out. But with that AWD and 5.7L all I can say is Chug-ga-lug.
From what I hear if you get it tune you can push it to 400+hp.
Scorcher000,Nov 13 2009, 09:11 AM Wrote:Neat,
They are nice to drive, I had one out before they hit the dealer ships just after teh Indy Races in TO when they came out. But with that AWD and 5.7L all I can say is Chug-ga-lug.
From what I hear if you get it tune you can push it to 400+hp.
[right][snapback]297304[/snapback][/right]

if you just cruise Hemi engine disconnects 4 cylinders so it's not too bad.

I think this thing will stay stock :-$
nice pick up!
Scorcher000,Nov 13 2009, 09:11 AM Wrote:But with that AWD and 5.7L all I can say is Chug-ga-lug.

QTF!
SVT ZX3,Nov 13 2009, 02:44 PM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Nov 13 2009, 09:11 AM Wrote:But with that AWD and 5.7L all I can say is Chug-ga-lug.

QTF!
[right][snapback]297314[/snapback][/right]

Que the fawk?
Needs a drop.

NikiterZTS,Nov 13 2009, 08:08 AM Wrote:
Feral,Nov 13 2009, 12:46 AM Wrote:Absolutely NO comment, if I do it will be a massive war :P

If you wanna hear about dropping engines then search one of my threads where my Focus literaly "dropped" an engine on my way to work.

I'd buy a ford if it had a newer wagon (like Fusion or Taurus) with awd + 340bhp.
[right][snapback]297300[/snapback][/right]

you did and same with my Brother in law (Even leased vehicles are supposed to have them)... they BLAME the drivers for the damage so they get out of the warranty work.. enjoy your bucket of bolts id rather drive an import then a dodge.. and for me thats hard to swallow but true.. give me a choice between a 1983 Honda Civic CRX and ANY dodge and I'd run to the Honda and take off before the dodge spontaneously combusts

you get woken up by a nephew in such a f**king frantic state about his Dakota.. 3am phone rings hes on the 401 in the middle of freaking nowhere a cop pulls him over and takes the trucks tags I go to the truck the next morning the freaking balljoint was pretty much separated and the cheap design hubs nearly broke through the bearings needless to say people worry about an inch here and there I had 3/4 of a F**ing foot of play on his passenger wheel he got stung with all 4 balljoints 2 hubs 3 tierods both endlinks and a frame bearing... yeah f**king poor kids in university trying to show his parents he can go to school and pay for it aswell on top of having to pay for the recertification and new plates for his truck

yeah heres more dodge quality that pike of CRAP hemi that blew up leaving my brother in law STRANDED in the middle of Detroit has this
clock face is melted, that dun work
drivers automatic heated mirror is a cooked golden brown color
auto tint rearview mirror permanently tinted
in 3 years hes owned it I've installed 2 front hubs sets 7 balljoints and a bunch of tie rods.. the car is then taken for a full alignment and he still blows through tires in less then a year due to odd cupping, flatspots you name it
cars NEVER idled right even the effing replacement sounds like its about to die

I had the cooling system redone on the dakota new EVERYTHING yet it still won;t blow heat
driver window falls sideways
Not to mention he has to have a recycling bin behind his seat holding it upright where it wont fall back again because the recliners broken and when accelerating braking it falls back
or the fact the passenger seatbelt tensioners been deployed and the seatbelt is stuck where it cannot even reach the buckle

yeah dun get me started as for this ive said it before and here it is again, enjoy your Dodge, I'm glad and happy with my Focus as seeing if we ever have a headon ive got a better chance at walking away AGAIN unscathed.. as for my house ive had many fights over my sister bringing her husbands POS and I won shes got her Jag back and she promised she won't bring the 300c as I warned her not to.. plus im sick of all the leaks from that 300c

dude down the street works at one of the dodge plants hes hardcore dodge, im hardcore ford.. he struggles to get his 2006 dodge van and his nasty ass smelly dodge dart started.. every time I hear his s*** start cranking I jump in my half gutted focus drive down the street beep the horn restart my car and take off while flipping him the bird running on 2 front space saver doughnuts tires up front half the lights working oh yeah when I can and it sat long enuf floor the brakes to cause a cloud of rust from the front rotors.. whats more ironic hes had 5 dodge minivans in 6 years and his wife still has the same Maxima from when they moved in

its sad how hes a licensed mechanic, he spends who knows HOW long fixing those and every clunker ford Ive ever owned has ALWAYS started

yeah make a long story short im not commin back here ( this thread) ive said my piece for the second time on these forums I HATE DODGE and I have my right to express it.. I pray for your safety and hope you don't end up a statistic from that crap company.. I wish they did go bankrupt :P
NikiterZTS,Nov 13 2009, 02:54 PM Wrote:

QTF!

Que the fawk?
[right][snapback]297315[/snapback][/right]
:Quoted for truth:
Focus man, Focus.,Nov 13 2009, 03:12 PM Wrote:Needs a drop.
[right][snapback]297318[/snapback][/right]

nah
actually this spesific model just because it's awd + Hemi is lifted an extra 1 inch

none of the domestic car manufactorers are perfect. Ford is no better really and this is why i'm giving away my Focus tomorrow to friends of family for free. I quit a few issues with it mostly electrical but some very odd problems too.
I'm sure your guy accross the street is wondering himself why you 10 focuses on your driveway and half of them jacked up.

I'm still trying to understand the whole fan-boy thing about the paricular car maker. Like the cars for what they are not for their badge. I'm never bias like that I can easily jump from Subaru wrx to let's say Mitsubishi Evo or Ford Taurus SHO ect.

Why stick with one make and trying to make yourself love every model that it makes?

Feral,Nov 13 2009, 03:15 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Nov 13 2009, 08:08 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]297300[/snapback][/right]

you did and same with my Brother in law (Even leased vehicles are supposed to have them)... they BLAME the drivers for the damage so they get out of the warranty work.. enjoy your bucket of bolts id rather drive an import then a dodge.. and for me thats hard to swallow but true.. give me a choice between a 1983 Honda Civic CRX and ANY dodge and I'd run to the Honda and take off before the dodge spontaneously combusts

you get woken up by a nephew in such a f**king frantic state about his Dakota.. 3am phone rings hes on the 401 in the middle of freaking nowhere a cop pulls him over and takes the trucks tags I go to the truck the next morning the freaking balljoint was pretty much separated and the cheap design hubs nearly broke through the bearings needless to say people worry about an inch here and there I had 3/4 of a F**ing foot of play on his passenger wheel he got stung with all 4 balljoints 2 hubs 3 tierods both endlinks and a frame bearing... yeah f**king poor kids in university trying to show his parents he can go to school and pay for it aswell on top of having to pay for the recertification and new plates for his truck

yeah heres more dodge quality that pike of CRAP hemi that blew up leaving my brother in law STRANDED in the middle of Detroit has this
clock face is melted, that dun work
drivers automatic heated mirror is a cooked golden brown color
auto tint rearview mirror permanently tinted
in 3 years hes owned it I've installed 2 front hubs sets 7 balljoints and a bunch of tie rods.. the car is then taken for a full alignment and he still blows through tires in less then a year due to odd cupping, flatspots you name it
cars NEVER idled right even the effing replacement sounds like its about to die

I had the cooling system redone on the dakota new EVERYTHING yet it still won;t blow heat
driver window falls sideways
Not to mention he has to have a recycling bin behind his seat holding it upright where it wont fall back again because the recliners broken and when accelerating braking it falls back
or the fact the passenger seatbelt tensioners been deployed and the seatbelt is stuck where it cannot even reach the buckle

yeah dun get me started as for this ive said it before and here it is again, enjoy your Dodge, I'm glad and happy with my Focus as seeing if we ever have a headon ive got a better chance at walking away AGAIN unscathed.. as for my house ive had many fights over my sister bringing her husbands POS and I won shes got her Jag back and she promised she won't bring the 300c as I warned her not to.. plus im sick of all the leaks from that 300c

dude down the street works at one of the dodge plants hes hardcore dodge, im hardcore ford.. he struggles to get his 2006 dodge van and his nasty ass smelly dodge dart started.. every time I hear his s*** start cranking I jump in my half gutted focus drive down the street beep the horn restart my car and take off while flipping him the bird running on 2 front space saver doughnuts tires up front half the lights working oh yeah when I can and it sat long enuf floor the brakes to cause a cloud of rust from the front rotors.. whats more ironic hes had 5 dodge minivans in 6 years and his wife still has the same Maxima from when they moved in

its sad how hes a licensed mechanic, he spends who knows HOW long fixing those and every clunker ford Ive ever owned has ALWAYS started

yeah make a long story short im not commin back here ( this thread) ive said my piece for the second time on these forums I HATE DODGE and I have my right to express it.. I pray for your safety and hope you don't end up a statistic from that crap company.. I wish they did go bankrupt :P
[right][snapback]297319[/snapback][/right]
OAC_Sparky,Nov 13 2009, 04:37 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Nov 13 2009, 02:54 PM Wrote:

QTF!

Que the fawk?
[right][snapback]297315[/snapback][/right]
:Quoted for truth:
[right][snapback]297324[/snapback][/right]

Sure, if he wrote "QFT"
huh that would explain where that magnum went from my chrysler sale last week then lol
Frost__2001,Nov 13 2009, 05:41 PM Wrote:huh that would explain where that magnum went from my chrysler sale last week then lol
[right][snapback]297332[/snapback][/right]

it explains nothing.
Dixie Ford had it for 4 weeks on their lot.
Focus man, Focus.,Nov 13 2009, 03:12 PM Wrote:Needs a drop.
[right][snapback]297318[/snapback][/right]
least its legit when someone says it looks like its in 4x4 mode.
Shouldn't the title read, "My Daddy Went To Dixie Ford And Bought A Car"???

:D :P
Pages: 1 2