FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Char Had A Baby Last Night!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
well last night Char gave birth to a healthy baby boy of 9 Lbs 2 oz, as a few knew she was pregnet.

and now the Drama part of it, Nick is her boyfriend, and the father of the baby is Ticketz... I could go further on the drama part like char wanted me too but I will not.

But again congrats to Char !
ill say congrats

and leave the rest for another time
No, Let's start the drama. What Char wants, Char gets.

She had the balls to stand up to me and fight, so I'll back her 100%.

Plus she's not too hard one the eyes to look at. :D

Congratulations to all.

Now sign over your paycheck TicketZ :lol:
ooh that sucks,,,

congrats on the kid,,, sparco and recaro make baby seats!!
ZED_not_zee,Feb 21 2007, 03:42 PM Wrote:ooh that sucks,,,

congrats on the kid,,,  sparco and recaro make baby seats!!
[right][snapback]227651[/snapback][/right]

im pretty sure there is member or 2 on here rocking one of them for thier kid

and bryan what do you mean, are we gonna drag this out soap opera style??
ZX5focused,Feb 21 2007, 03:46 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]227653[/snapback][/right]
It already is a soap opera. But i don't mind being a s*** disturber and heckler from the sidelines.
meford4u,Feb 21 2007, 03:56 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Feb 21 2007, 03:46 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]227653[/snapback][/right]
It already is a soap opera. But i don't mind being a s*** disturber and heckler from the sidelines.
[right][snapback]227658[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

i wouldnt mind the whole story....can we get all 3 of them into a topic to explain??? :lol:
Congrats to Char but folks, I have a funny feeling that discussion is gonna end up in "Handicapped Parking" PDQ :ph34r:

NefCanuck
Dont know you, but congrats.

So tickets is officially paying for nikis car mods? :ph34r:
Flofocus,Feb 21 2007, 04:48 PM Wrote:Dont know you, but congrats.

So tickets is officially paying for nikis car mods?  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]227667[/snapback][/right]

thats a dream come true
can't wait to see the boy
unlucky me my car is still sitting on its spare and she lives hour and half from me
but i had a good awaken last night at 4am from Char tellin me the news
Well I can see that u guys are all getting a laugh out of this situation, don't u have anything better to do!.....First and foremost, DO NOT EVER TALK ABOUT MY BUSINESS ON HERE...NONE OF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!!!!....MY MONEY IS GOING TO MY CHILD! (Keep dreaming NICK!!! LOL...whats the matter, don't have enough of your own money? LOL...I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't hold a decent job because you can't even spell!)
Drama? thats what u guys need...whats wrong don't get enough attention at home?
Me on the other hand, I have much better things to do than sit on here and talk about things that don't even involve you people so keep your comments to yourselves because I couldn't give a s*** about what you think anyways!
Thanks for the attention though, honestly, I'm honoured!
I have a healthy baby....maybe it might be a little difficult to have my rights now...but I am positive that in the end everything will work out the way it should!
you guys have only heard one side of the story....are u really that naiive in thinking that its the absolute truth?!?!?! PLEASE! I don't need your approval i'm quite satisfied with the support I have from my own family, friends and girlfriend.

P.S YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN QUITE GOOD AT HELPING ME PROVE HOW IMMATURE CHARLOTTE AND THE PEOPLE SHE ASSOCIATES WITH ARE!... THANKS! I'M SURE CHARLOTTE WOULD APPRECIATE THE NICE HOLE YOU'RE DIGGING FOR HER! LOL
Is there any reason to bring this fight to the board?

I really don't think so...

congrats to the parents.

ps...unrelated matter -- Ticketz, I haven't forgotten...
Tiketz,Feb 21 2007, 06:08 PM Wrote:(Keep dreaming NICK!!! LOL...whats the matter, don't have enough of your own money? LOL...I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't hold a decent job because you can't even spell!)

[right][snapback]227678[/snapback][/right]

hhmm...at least i can say i know how to speak , write and read 2 languages fluently......i bet u can only speak ur other language where ever ur from
but im not gonna get into that

and for my job now i can come to work as late as 9:30 am and leave whenever i feel like it really..... i have to wear casual clothes, even white shirts sometimes with blacks dress shoes......i bet they feel better then those safety boots (cuz i know that feeling pretty good)

cheers
see drama. And all I did was ask.

I know about as much as all of us know on the board.

You are Char's exboyfriend, you now have a child together. That's is the important part.

And having nothing better to do but chat about other's issues and problems is a Canadian way of life.

Enjoy your fatherhood.
Well congrats to you char and i suppose ticketz too.

As for the drama, well this is FC, the home of drama if people don't know that by know they must have their head in the sand.
Well, this thread's gone for a s***ter already but for what it's worth, congratulations Char and Ticketz.

Don't know either one of you but I say congrats anyway. I hope you enjoy your child together and are able to coexist in his life even though you're not together anymore. I wish you the best of luck in raising your kid. Hope everything is fair between you for support visitation etc.

Do your kid a favour and don't use him as a pawn towards eachother, it's not fair to him. My best friends son hates him now because his mother uses him as a pawn all the time and it got to be a pita and the kid figured it out and figures his dad only sees him because his mom bitches him out all the time about taking responsibilties, like $300 a month in support that she uses for herself and then demanding he takes the kid every weekend now in addition to that. So that makes a 6 hr round trip every friday and sunday that neither the kid nor my friend really wants to do right now.

Damn. Good drama and I'm out of popcorn.

Ah well, congrats!
Congrats!!! I wish all the best.

Darryl.
All problems aside, glad to hear the delivery went well and the baby is healthy. Congrats!
Pages: 1 2 3