FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Is It About Friday Nights?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I dont know what it is about Friday nights... but it never ceases to amaze me how much you feel your first drink of the weekend... Tonight I picked up a bottle of the Forty Creek and some wine for the woman, and after one drink I feel messed. Not a sloppy messed, but more like a completely relaxed, my bulls*** week of work is over type of messed... Am I an alcoholic or do others out there get this feeling?
being an alcoholic requires drinking a lot more than the 1st drink on a Friday night.

it's just the stress flowing out and the fatigue setting in.

I wish I could go home... I'm tired of working.
yup your a alcoholic.... welcome to the darkside :D

People say i have a drinking problem.... really? i drink, i get drunk... Wheres the Problem? ;)
try having an exam tonight at 7 and then one tomorrow at 12

that first drink tomorrow night is gonna feel light heaven. now i jsut need to find that ride.....
Im the same way.

I never used to be, man I partied to 4 in the morning, then I started working more and I got promoted. After the promotion when 12am on friday rolls around, Im leaving the club or bar to head home to sleep. The thing is I build myself up like crazy for the friday night only to dissapoint myself in the end.
its funny how kids change the outlook for Friday nights. After a night of drinking 7am comes real early. I tend not to do much of that any more. But when she is at her mothers I might have a couple.

:beerchug:
8.51 pm on Friday and yes the beer is good right now...
I used to have the same issue.

To solve the problem I started drinking more frequently and often.

We call it "taking the EDGE off" at work.

But I never drink at work.
I had an Exam at 7 tonight and I got one at 7 tomorrow. After that exam Im gonna get boooooooommmmmmmmmbbbbbbeeeeeeedddddd!
Burnin21,Dec 15 2006, 09:42 PM Wrote:I had an Exam at 7 tonight and I got one at 7 tomorrow. After that exam Im gonna get boooooooommmmmmmmmbbbbbbeeeeeeedddddd!
[right][snapback]220593[/snapback][/right]

i still have one on tuesday but theres enough recovery time to get hammed tomorrow night!!
Im now officially drunk... too bad cuz i was gonna go to the gym 2morrow... anyways im watching Beerfest for the third time and man its pretty damn funn y... almost as good as Supertroopers... way funnier than Club Dread
"come in radio....."
!Prost!
I hear ya, took only two of my Rum & Coke slams but boy do I not feel the agony of whats coming tommorow... Scaraborough Town Centre... I must be a friggin' retard to have agreed to this <_<

NefCanuck
Burnin21,Dec 15 2006, 10:42 PM Wrote:I had an Exam at 7 tonight and I got one at 7 tomorrow. After that exam Im gonna get boooooooommmmmmmmmbbbbbbeeeeeeedddddd!

[Image: burnin-21-count.gif]
PwN3d!!!!!!!
That picture is pure gold!

Oscar and another buddy just left after we all watched Beerfest for the first time - that's some funny s*** right there!

Talladega Nights - the funniest part is where he keeps getting mad at his best friend and then wants to be friends 5 seconds later. The rest? Terrible.
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 16 2006, 12:07 AM Wrote:Talladega Nights - the funniest part is where he keeps getting mad at his best friend and then wants to be friends 5 seconds later. The rest? Terrible.
[right][snapback]220609[/snapback][/right]
shake and bake baby
meford4u,Dec 16 2006, 12:15 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 16 2006, 12:07 AM Wrote:Talladega Nights - the funniest part is where he keeps getting mad at his best friend and then wants to be friends 5 seconds later. The rest? Terrible.
[right][snapback]220609[/snapback][/right]
shake and bake baby
[right][snapback]220612[/snapback][/right]

the magic man

"you can see me....and now you can't"
darkpuppet,Dec 16 2006, 04:43 AM Wrote:
Burnin21,Dec 15 2006, 10:42 PM Wrote:I had an Exam at 7 tonight and I got one at 7 tomorrow. After that exam Im gonna get boooooooommmmmmmmmbbbbbbeeeeeeedddddd!

[Image: burnin-21-count.gif]
[right][snapback]220606[/snapback][/right]

You just HAD to pull that one out eh Puppet? Just remember what goes around, comes around :P
Pages: 1 2