Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is It About Friday Nights?
I dont know what it is about Friday nights... but it never ceases to amaze me how much you feel your first drink of the weekend... Tonight I picked up a bottle of the Forty Creek and some wine for the woman, and after one drink I feel messed. Not a sloppy messed, but more like a completely relaxed, my bulls*** week of work is over type of messed... Am I an alcoholic or do others out there get this feeling?
I Vtec
being an alcoholic requires drinking a lot more than the 1st drink on a Friday night.

it's just the stress flowing out and the fatigue setting in.

I wish I could go home... I'm tired of working.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

yup your a alcoholic.... welcome to the darkside :D

People say i have a drinking problem.... really? i drink, i get drunk... Wheres the Problem? ;)
Silver 2000 zx3: Cai w/ K&n X-Stream filter, Steeda Wires (blue), Ngk plugs, Steeda Badges, Carbon taillights, Tint 20/30, blue glow And steeda Springs sirius sat radio, 2.5" Custom mandrel bent catback
try having an exam tonight at 7 and then one tomorrow at 12

that first drink tomorrow night is gonna feel light heaven. now i jsut need to find that ride.....
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Im the same way.

I never used to be, man I partied to 4 in the morning, then I started working more and I got promoted. After the promotion when 12am on friday rolls around, Im leaving the club or bar to head home to sleep. The thing is I build myself up like crazy for the friday night only to dissapoint myself in the end.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
its funny how kids change the outlook for Friday nights. After a night of drinking 7am comes real early. I tend not to do much of that any more. But when she is at her mothers I might have a couple.

:beerchug:
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
8.51 pm on Friday and yes the beer is good right now...
Martin !
...V8 RX7...

...[Image: stan.gif]
I used to have the same issue.

To solve the problem I started drinking more frequently and often.

We call it "taking the EDGE off" at work.

But I never drink at work.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I had an Exam at 7 tonight and I got one at 7 tomorrow. After that exam Im gonna get boooooooommmmmmmmmbbbbbbeeeeeeedddddd!
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
Burnin21,Dec 15 2006, 09:42 PM Wrote:I had an Exam at 7 tonight and I got one at 7 tomorrow. After that exam Im gonna get boooooooommmmmmmmmbbbbbbeeeeeeedddddd!
[right][snapback]220593[/snapback][/right]

i still have one on tuesday but theres enough recovery time to get hammed tomorrow night!!

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Im now officially drunk... too bad cuz i was gonna go to the gym 2morrow... anyways im watching Beerfest for the third time and man its pretty damn funn y... almost as good as Supertroopers... way funnier than Club Dread
I Vtec
"come in radio....."

!Prost!
I Vtec
I hear ya, took only two of my Rum & Coke slams but boy do I not feel the agony of whats coming tommorow... Scaraborough Town Centre... I must be a friggin' retard to have agreed to this <_<

NefCanuck
Burnin21,Dec 15 2006, 10:42 PM Wrote:I had an Exam at 7 tonight and I got one at 7 tomorrow. After that exam Im gonna get boooooooommmmmmmmmbbbbbbeeeeeeedddddd!

[Image: burnin-21-count.gif]
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

PwN3d!!!!!!!

That picture is pure gold!

Oscar and another buddy just left after we all watched Beerfest for the first time - that's some funny s*** right there!

Talladega Nights - the funniest part is where he keeps getting mad at his best friend and then wants to be friends 5 seconds later. The rest? Terrible.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 16 2006, 12:07 AM Wrote:Talladega Nights - the funniest part is where he keeps getting mad at his best friend and then wants to be friends 5 seconds later. The rest? Terrible.
[right][snapback]220609[/snapback][/right]
shake and bake baby
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Dec 16 2006, 12:15 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 16 2006, 12:07 AM Wrote:Talladega Nights - the funniest part is where he keeps getting mad at his best friend and then wants to be friends 5 seconds later. The rest? Terrible.
[right][snapback]220609[/snapback][/right]
shake and bake baby
[right][snapback]220612[/snapback][/right]

the magic man

"you can see me....and now you can't"
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
darkpuppet,Dec 16 2006, 04:43 AM Wrote:
Burnin21,Dec 15 2006, 10:42 PM Wrote:I had an Exam at 7 tonight and I got one at 7 tomorrow. After that exam Im gonna get boooooooommmmmmmmmbbbbbbeeeeeeedddddd!

[Image: burnin-21-count.gif]
[right][snapback]220606[/snapback][/right]

You just HAD to pull that one out eh Puppet? Just remember what goes around, comes around :P
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]