FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Another Exhaust Question!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok for those people with 4-2-1 race headers with out cats, do u get a check engine light?
you would...thats why you need a "cheater"
And where would that fit?
On the second 02 sensor :)
hmmm alright thanks!
im not sure but i think i did take a pic of it in my "How to" thread
Or... just retune with an X-Cal2 and have that faulting sensor disabled. No CEL.

They do it all the time.
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 15 2006, 10:25 AM Wrote:Or... just retune with an X-Cal2 and have that faulting sensor disabled. No CEL.

They do it all the time.
[right][snapback]220452[/snapback][/right]

This is the way Id recommend. Not sure what the cheater does on etest, but with xcal2, it will show up as NA. :D
Yeah I could but I don't know anybody with an X-cal 2 and if I were to buy the X-cal 2, im looking at a couple hundred at least right? I think the cheaters go for like $30. I mean don't get me wrong I'd rather use the X-cal but like I said i know nobody in town with one.
SmokeBCBuDZ,Dec 15 2006, 01:27 PM Wrote:Yeah I could but I don't know anybody with an X-cal 2 and if I were to buy the X-cal 2, im looking at a couple hundred at least right? I think the cheaters go for like $30. I mean don't get me wrong I'd rather use the X-cal but like I said i know nobody in town with one.
[right][snapback]220526[/snapback][/right]

member 02ZTS sells them for $10 thats with the shipping....i grabbed one of him ;)

works great
I heard of O2 cheaters That stop working and cause a cel.

A SCT chip is another option. The can be found for cheaper now days.
This way you get a tune at the same time

02ztsian

NikiterZTS,Dec 15 2006, 01:06 PM Wrote:
SmokeBCBuDZ,Dec 15 2006, 01:27 PM Wrote:Yeah I could but I don't know anybody with an X-cal 2 and if I were to buy the X-cal 2, im looking at a couple hundred at least right? I think the cheaters go for like $30. I mean don't get me wrong I'd rather use the X-cal but like I said i know nobody in town with one.
[right][snapback]220526[/snapback][/right]

member 02ZTS sells them for $10 thats with the shipping....i grabbed one of him ;)

works great
[right][snapback]220536[/snapback][/right]

Do you want one? I can make you one up.