FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Years G2g - Crooked Cue!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok..

Christmas is nearly upon us, and I doubt I'll be able to catch up with all you guys/gals before I fly up north, but how's about we get together for some beer, wings, nachos and possibly some pool?

Let's do it at the Crooked Cue in Mississauga (it's in Mississauga, right?).. anyways, I'm thinking we meet at

7pm (sharp)
Friday, January 12, 2007

.... regale each other with our holiday stories, and plan the next year of focus-enthused-activities.

chime in if you're interested! this year, I'd like to make reservations we can keep!

(I'll add directions and an address here once I get enough internet to look it up.).
Certain people should just Kancel now and get it over with.

:lol:
^--- I take it that means you're coming...

'cause I know you're not trying to stir the pot or cause trouble or anything...

I just want whoever can come, to come out and share in some beers and cheers for the new year.
Uhm... not sure we'll make it. Which is too bad, because we enjoyed last year's G2G. Maybe we'll actually play pool this year :D

Put us down as possible. We're down the week of Christmas, so I'm not sure we'll make it back down so soon afterwards.
darkpuppet,Dec 4 2006, 04:31 PM Wrote:'cause I know you're not trying to stir the pot or cause trouble or anything...
[right][snapback]218638[/snapback][/right]
[Image: mrbill.jpg]
Ohhhhhhh Noooooooooooooooo!!!

I'd never do that. :lol:
I'm in unless something comes up at work last minute. But count me as in.
im in
Hell yes I'm in (I'm a 15 minute cab ride away from the Crooked Cue, short of my death I'm showing up :lol:)

NefCanuck
As it stands right now I should make it. But you never know what might come up. I will have to see if I can get a sitter for the night. It will be a hell of a drive for me. Work in south Etob, drive to Milton to get the little one, drive home to Scarborough to drop her off then back to Mississauga. I might have to think more about this.

Lets see how this turns out.
I can't make a commitment until that week. I should be able to drop by for a pint before I head into Ford. (Don't buy an Edge that day)
Put me in as a possibility. Will know more when the time comes closer, and taking into acount the driving conditions.
meford4u,Dec 5 2006, 12:34 AM Wrote:I can't make a commitment until that week.  I should be able to drop by for a pint before I head into Ford.  (Don't buy an Edge that day)
[right][snapback]218679[/snapback][/right]

BWAHAHAHA! Post of the month.

How many crappy mini-vans am I responsible for you skrewing up last summer?

Stopping by for a beer on your way to work. :lol:

*I'm kidding in case FOMOCO is poking around*
oh yeah, did I mention that the crooked cue is a 2 minute walk from the Go Station.

That's my plan..

C'mon people.. I want to hear more west-siders chime in here!
bizzump..
given my recent no-show streak, i'm hesitant to commit.
At least I know about it and will make an effort.
That's okay... I'll be there but this'll be the same day as my opthamologist appointment so I may be in a rather depressed mood (If I cabbed it in, watch out, I'se being drinking to forget :P)

NefCanuck
Well this'll be the friday of my first week of full-time employment so i'm thinking i may need a beer or two by the time this rolls around.
I'm working that day, and after I get off from work it would be way to late for me to attend....
Well after working 8-4:30 that day i've gotta go back in and work 9 - 6 that nite so depending on how i feel i may stop by for a beer before work.
So who's actually going?

Not that I have any issues with Dan or Nik, but was hoping for a bit higher attendance.
Pages: 1 2