FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Christmas Time Meet...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Was thinking that FC.net and OFOC and SVTOA members should meet up for a "Christmas Meet" sometime in the coming weeks...

Anyone be interested in doing this?
Depending on where, we would be interested.
Fader
A. Too cold for a "car" meet. Beer and wings are always in favour.
B. We just did our prexmas meet and the organizer didn't show up. So I am not exactly "keen" to travel to a meet.
C. Pet. is not around the corner. I think you are on your own. Enjoy the company.
meford4u,Dec 2 2006, 09:54 AM Wrote:A.  Too cold for a "car" meet.  Beer and wings are always in favour.
B.  We just did our prexmas meet and the organizer didn't show up.  So I am not exactly "keen" to travel to a meet.
C.  Pet. is not around the corner.  I think you are on your own.  Enjoy the company.
[right][snapback]218353[/snapback][/right]

I didn't mean in Petawawa, I was talking about Southern Ontario, and I'll be down there for the better part of a month starting dec 15th.

I don't think it'll be too cold either...I'm sure there are others besides myself willing to brave the elements.

Didn't realize there was already a "pre-xmas" meet...don't recall reading up on anything about that on here...must've missed that. Sux that the organizer decided to be a new King of Kancel...

But it'd be awesome to get a group of people together with banners from OFOC and FC.net with some christmas decorations or something, and get a group photo of them out in the snow...let people from the states or europe know how us candians do it...

sure y not.......im in
tell us where and when
It wasn't a "new" King of Kancel.

But hey, if you want to organize something, be my guest.

I was trying to humbug on your parade. It's just a busy time of year and tough to get members out on the best of days.

Enjoy the holidays.
Well, we'll be down that way for Christmas at my parents in the west end of T.O. We'll be out Whitby one day after that (27th) and then heading home). So if there's something between the 23rd and the 27th, we could likely attend.
I would try and make it out if it is a day I am free. I should be free until the 26th so one night I could make it out for a couple beers. The Focus will be wearing its new winter shoes starting next week so the car will make it too.

Name the time and place. :beerchug:
Depending on the time and day i should be able to make it, i'm pretty free after the 13th this month when i finish my last exam......EVER! So i could go for a few beers.
I'm in, as long as i'm not working that day.
depending on where and as long as it is after the 22, I think i could make it out
well unless u guys wanna come out to poland, i wont be able to make it.
I'm having a pigroast at my place on the 27th :D

Sorry Meford, I didn't know me not being able to get out of work to work on a critical piece of buisiness for my agency was enough to get your balls in a knot.

:(

I'm sorry Bryan.
ANTHONYD,Dec 2 2006, 03:32 PM Wrote:I'm having a pigroast at my place on the 27th :D
[right][snapback]218385[/snapback][/right]

Pig, eh? Roast, eh?

:)

NOS2Go4Me,Dec 2 2006, 05:50 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Dec 2 2006, 03:32 PM Wrote:I'm having a pigroast at my place on the 27th :D

Pig, eh? Roast, eh?

[right][snapback]218397[/snapback][/right]

Ya notice none of us were invited.
habmann,Dec 2 2006, 05:27 PM Wrote:

Pig, eh? Roast, eh?

[right][snapback]218402[/snapback][/right]
even his friend asked me if I was coming today.

I told him I wasn't invited.

His friend's response.........You lay a floor with this guy and he hasn't invited you? I'll talk to him.

And my balls aren't in a knot. I just don't care anymore.
ANTHONYD,Dec 2 2006, 03:32 PM Wrote:Sorry Meford, I didn't know me not being able to get out of work to work on a critical piece of buisiness for my agency was enough to get your balls in a knot.[right][snapback]218385[/snapback][/right]
Hmmmmm....

Work.....or.....beer and wings with us......or....work......or......beer and wings with us.....

Your priorities are fakked my friend......... :lol:
OAC_Sparky,Dec 2 2006, 07:44 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Dec 2 2006, 03:32 PM Wrote:Sorry Meford, I didn't know me not being able to get out of work to work on a critical piece of buisiness for my agency was enough to get your balls in a knot.[right][snapback]218385[/snapback][/right]
Hmmmmm....

Work.....or.....beer and wings with us......or....work......or......beer and wings with us.....

Your priorities are fakked my friend......... :lol:
[right][snapback]218417[/snapback][/right]

Meh, it could have been worse, he could have ditched us for something far worse than work :P

Besides, he no work = he no have job = he no can come out anyways...

On the subject of another meet. after Dec 15 I'm free until Jan 5. Other than some last Christmas shopping that is (I've decided to avoid malls on weekends unless its for someone else, I don't need the stress headache <_< )

NefCanuck
meford4u,Dec 2 2006, 08:15 PM Wrote:
habmann,Dec 2 2006, 05:27 PM Wrote:

Pig, eh? Roast, eh?

[right][snapback]218402[/snapback][/right]
even his friend asked me if I was coming today.

I told him I wasn't invited.

His friend's response.........You lay a floor with this guy and he hasn't invited you? I'll talk to him.

And my balls aren't in a knot. I just don't care anymore.
[right][snapback]218414[/snapback][/right]

Yor response isn't fair Bryan.

I've explained in a PM for you.
I'm thinking sometime between the 17th and 22nd of Dec...that'd be a cool time to have a little something. Even if only like 10 people showed up, it would be fun...
Pages: 1 2 3