Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Time Meet...
Was thinking that FC.net and OFOC and SVTOA members should meet up for a "Christmas Meet" sometime in the coming weeks...

Anyone be interested in doing this?
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Depending on where, we would be interested.
Fader
2002 ZX5
MBRP Cat Back - K&N Typhon - KYB/AGX Shocks and Struts -Vogtland Springs, 1.5 inch drop - Primax 772's - Toyo TPT 205/50R16's - Nextar Navigation
Friends call me Fader.
G.F.T.L.S.T.R.
A. Too cold for a "car" meet. Beer and wings are always in favour.
B. We just did our prexmas meet and the organizer didn't show up. So I am not exactly "keen" to travel to a meet.
C. Pet. is not around the corner. I think you are on your own. Enjoy the company.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Dec 2 2006, 09:54 AM Wrote:A.  Too cold for a "car" meet.  Beer and wings are always in favour.
B.  We just did our prexmas meet and the organizer didn't show up.  So I am not exactly "keen" to travel to a meet.
C.  Pet. is not around the corner.  I think you are on your own.  Enjoy the company.
[right][snapback]218353[/snapback][/right]

I didn't mean in Petawawa, I was talking about Southern Ontario, and I'll be down there for the better part of a month starting dec 15th.

I don't think it'll be too cold either...I'm sure there are others besides myself willing to brave the elements.

Didn't realize there was already a "pre-xmas" meet...don't recall reading up on anything about that on here...must've missed that. Sux that the organizer decided to be a new King of Kancel...

But it'd be awesome to get a group of people together with banners from OFOC and FC.net with some christmas decorations or something, and get a group photo of them out in the snow...let people from the states or europe know how us candians do it...

sure y not.......im in
tell us where and when
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
It wasn't a "new" King of Kancel.

But hey, if you want to organize something, be my guest.

I was trying to humbug on your parade. It's just a busy time of year and tough to get members out on the best of days.

Enjoy the holidays.

Well, we'll be down that way for Christmas at my parents in the west end of T.O. We'll be out Whitby one day after that (27th) and then heading home). So if there's something between the 23rd and the 27th, we could likely attend.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I would try and make it out if it is a day I am free. I should be free until the 26th so one night I could make it out for a couple beers. The Focus will be wearing its new winter shoes starting next week so the car will make it too.

Name the time and place. :beerchug:
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Depending on the time and day i should be able to make it, i'm pretty free after the 13th this month when i finish my last exam......EVER! So i could go for a few beers.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

I'm in, as long as i'm not working that day.
depending on where and as long as it is after the 22, I think i could make it out
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
FRPP spark plug wires, Volant CAI
well unless u guys wanna come out to poland, i wont be able to make it.
[Image: forumn-stuffcopy.jpg]
I'm having a pigroast at my place on the 27th :D

Sorry Meford, I didn't know me not being able to get out of work to work on a critical piece of buisiness for my agency was enough to get your balls in a knot.

:(

I'm sorry Bryan.
ANTHONYD,Dec 2 2006, 03:32 PM Wrote:I'm having a pigroast at my place on the 27th :D
[right][snapback]218385[/snapback][/right]

Pig, eh? Roast, eh?

:)

Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 2 2006, 05:50 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Dec 2 2006, 03:32 PM Wrote:I'm having a pigroast at my place on the 27th :D

Pig, eh? Roast, eh?

[right][snapback]218397[/snapback][/right]

Ya notice none of us were invited.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

habmann,Dec 2 2006, 05:27 PM Wrote:

Pig, eh? Roast, eh?

[right][snapback]218402[/snapback][/right]
even his friend asked me if I was coming today.

I told him I wasn't invited.

His friend's response.........You lay a floor with this guy and he hasn't invited you? I'll talk to him.

And my balls aren't in a knot. I just don't care anymore.

ANTHONYD,Dec 2 2006, 03:32 PM Wrote:Sorry Meford, I didn't know me not being able to get out of work to work on a critical piece of buisiness for my agency was enough to get your balls in a knot.[right][snapback]218385[/snapback][/right]
Hmmmmm....

Work.....or.....beer and wings with us......or....work......or......beer and wings with us.....

Your priorities are fakked my friend......... :lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,Dec 2 2006, 07:44 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Dec 2 2006, 03:32 PM Wrote:Sorry Meford, I didn't know me not being able to get out of work to work on a critical piece of buisiness for my agency was enough to get your balls in a knot.[right][snapback]218385[/snapback][/right]
Hmmmmm....

Work.....or.....beer and wings with us......or....work......or......beer and wings with us.....

Your priorities are fakked my friend......... :lol:
[right][snapback]218417[/snapback][/right]

Meh, it could have been worse, he could have ditched us for something far worse than work :P

Besides, he no work = he no have job = he no can come out anyways...

On the subject of another meet. after Dec 15 I'm free until Jan 5. Other than some last Christmas shopping that is (I've decided to avoid malls on weekends unless its for someone else, I don't need the stress headache <_< )

NefCanuck
meford4u,Dec 2 2006, 08:15 PM Wrote:
habmann,Dec 2 2006, 05:27 PM Wrote:

Pig, eh? Roast, eh?

[right][snapback]218402[/snapback][/right]
even his friend asked me if I was coming today.

I told him I wasn't invited.

His friend's response.........You lay a floor with this guy and he hasn't invited you? I'll talk to him.

And my balls aren't in a knot. I just don't care anymore.
[right][snapback]218414[/snapback][/right]

Yor response isn't fair Bryan.

I've explained in a PM for you.
I'm thinking sometime between the 17th and 22nd of Dec...that'd be a cool time to have a little something. Even if only like 10 people showed up, it would be fun...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule.... ANTHONYD 209 115,918 06-25-2005, 08:21 PM
Last Post: ANTHONYD
  Toronto Christmas Meet darkpuppet 4 1,895 12-08-2004, 05:30 AM
Last Post: darkpuppet