FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Is Similar In These?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: G103.jpg]

[Image: FastFordFront.jpg]
so what? u found a stang with the same plates......lol

very nice......did u pick one up?

lets hear more about it

Race ya? :P
[Image: MyMBRPandtires.jpg]

[Image: FastFordRear.jpg]

They're both black!!!

Nice GT. I priced one... we could have but that defeats the purpose of the ultimate goal. A GT's payments would have seriously cut into our vacation / whatever fundage.
niceeee

So GT is considered the beast, so i guess you dont have to change your name :)
[Image: BadgeofHonour.jpg]

[Image: LeftProfile.jpg]

[Image: RightFlank.jpg]

[Image: Interior2.jpg]

[Image: Interior1.jpg]

[Image: SeatsInterior.jpg]

2005 GT Premium, 18,000km's, one owner (owner of the Ford Dealership in Pembroke), My Colour Optional Gauges, interior trim upgrade package, traction control, ABS, PS, PB, PM, A/C, Cruise, Tilt, Power Driver seat with lumbar, Shaker 500 sound system, leather, 5spd, optional rims...got it for a decent price, and they paid me a LOT of money for the Focus, to convince me to buy the Mustang, as well as they are getting the car professionally detailed and the windows tinted for me at no charge to me...

L8tr

Very nice.
nice pick up
Wow, thats a nice car.. Too bad the owner somehow got the same licence plates as you did.. Did you find out his name? maybe its the same as yours too :) :) :)
uuum....how much did they give u for your zx3?

so no more Lincoln thoughts?:)

i hate how everyone is selling their cars now :(

puts a tear on my eye
^^^lemme guess...you're buying one too?^^^
residentdud,Nov 28 2006, 12:27 AM Wrote:^^^lemme guess...you're buying one too?^^^
[right][snapback]217714[/snapback][/right]

heeeeellll no lol

saving up still
Nice car. Definately an upgrade from the focus.
nice car man.
Nice.

But did a big cheese burger just get out of your seat before that picture was taken? What is that????? :blink:
I meant to ask earlier... are you actually going to drive that thing year-round? If so, did you get a hell of a deal on rustproofing?
Wont' be Driving it year round...gonna car pool with other people, as well as drive the truck to and from work when I need to.

Also, the damp spots on the seat were from me leaning inside to take shots of the dash and front interior...it was raining all day, and the clothes I was wearing were damp/wet.

I don't plan on doing anything to this car other than change the lighbulbs to something that looks less....yellow... The car is more than powerfull enough for me for now, that I don't feel the need to mod the motor or anything. It pulls hard and smooth, the engine and exhaust sound wicked at any speed, and the stock brakes and handling are more than adequate for the time being. Also, the Shaker 500 is a damned good stock stereo, and won't be upgrading any of that anytime soon either.

Thanks for all the comments, and plz...help me out by buying my parts from the Focus! lol!

L8tz
Nice pick up there. Makes me wonder about a 'Stang even harder, but then I remember I'd have to drive the car year round and it would be an autotragic by necessity :(

Of course pulling up to my dad's place driving a Mustang and seeing his reaction would be worth the price of admission :P

NefCanuck
Yeah really,

My parents are in Mexico this week, and come home this coming wkd...they don't know what I've gone and done, and I'm just gonna let them arrive home to see the stang in the driveway with the same plates on it as the Focus...lol...

Also, the dealership gave me $6500 for the focus, WITHOUT the SVT rims and the stereo...guess it helps when you "SELL" your car to a dealer...sort of...lol

The owner of the dealership has had colleagues of his tell him that my Focus is the most interesting and cleanest 01 they've seen, and that he didn't get ripped off by me. They actually did pay me $6500 on the Focus, which was more than what I owed on it. The paperwork makes no indication of it being any less, and I went to the bank to check on things tonight, whether a stop payment was needed on the loan on the Focus, but they DID pay for the car outright. So I walked away clear of the old loan, got full approval for the new one, and get to sell my stuff to other Foci enthusiasts at the same time...
Pages: 1 2