FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey.. recently i was in an accedent and my car is wrote off, insurance gave me the money but now i need to find a new car. i have checked almost everywhere on the net that i could think of to find one but all the ones i call on autotrader are sold. so i thought i would try to ask you guys on here if anyone knows someone who is selling their 2000 or 2001 focus se can you please post a message

thanks
I don't have a Focus for sale BUT I have a 2 door Neon in MINT condition that I have to get rid of. Let me know if you are interested, I can send you pics...
No thanks man..im intrested in a focus i think i have found one that i like..it's a 2002 SE sport , i looked at it this morning and im going to take it for a test drive tomorrow
well test drive went good so looks like i will have another focus in a few days, as soon as insurance cheque comes in
I'm sure you must have looked on the AutoTrader website.
There is alot of them in there.
Just thought I would mention it.
oh yeah i looked on auto trader but by the time i went to look at the ones close to my house they were all sold
WOOOO finally got my car. I don;t know how i went without a car before this, It was killing me not having one..
Well wheres the pics of the new car?
i will have a picture..just only problem is how i load them onto this posting
Host them on a site like photobucket or imagestation, and then when you want to insert an image to the post, click on the img button and past the link from the website the photos are hosted at.
ok cool...now i can also put up the pic of my accident
Tippmann, have you tired 2001ZTS a while ago he said he was thinking of selling his green machine, pvt him and see if he's still interested in selling it. and if you want I can tell you I have seen quite a few Focus sedans from 00 - 03 for a reasonable price here in the Kitchener - Waterloo & Guelph area.
Frost__2001,Nov 22 2006, 12:50 PM Wrote:Tippmann, have you tired 2001ZTS a while ago he said he was thinking of selling his green machine, pvt him and see if he's still interested in selling it. and if you want I can tell you I have seen quite a few Focus sedans from 00 - 03 for a reasonable price here in the Kitchener - Waterloo & Guelph area.
[right][snapback]217031[/snapback][/right]

In the meantime maybe you should be thinking in terms of driving a good-looking, good-running V6 Mystique - you know ... while you're looking for the ideal Focus.
;)
yeah i finally found one..found it out in oakville ..not to bad of a price i think either got it for $6500. when i get home from work tonight i will post the pics of it
[Image: DSC00900.jpg]

[Image: DSC00901.jpg]
Nice... Looks just like mine! (ok different wheels)

Looks good!

Ryan
Nice Focus you've got there!
Thanks...one thing i really like is the rims on it tho...i don;t think i have seen them on a car yet...either that or i haven't noticed them
Thanks...one thing i really like is the rims on it tho...i don;t think i have seen them on a car yet...either that or i haven't noticed them
:beer:
Pages: 1 2