Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Car
hey.. recently i was in an accedent and my car is wrote off, insurance gave me the money but now i need to find a new car. i have checked almost everywhere on the net that i could think of to find one but all the ones i call on autotrader are sold. so i thought i would try to ask you guys on here if anyone knows someone who is selling their 2000 or 2001 focus se can you please post a message

thanks
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
FRPP spark plug wires, Volant CAI
I don't have a Focus for sale BUT I have a 2 door Neon in MINT condition that I have to get rid of. Let me know if you are interested, I can send you pics...
No thanks man..im intrested in a focus i think i have found one that i like..it's a 2002 SE sport , i looked at it this morning and im going to take it for a test drive tomorrow
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
well test drive went good so looks like i will have another focus in a few days, as soon as insurance cheque comes in
Interior

Power mods
I'm sure you must have looked on the AutoTrader website.
There is alot of them in there.
Just thought I would mention it.
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
oh yeah i looked on auto trader but by the time i went to look at the ones close to my house they were all sold
Interior

Power mods
WOOOO finally got my car. I don;t know how i went without a car before this, It was killing me not having one..
Interior

Power mods
Well wheres the pics of the new car?
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

i will have a picture..just only problem is how i load them onto this posting
Interior

Power mods
Host them on a site like photobucket or imagestation, and then when you want to insert an image to the post, click on the img button and past the link from the website the photos are hosted at.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

ok cool...now i can also put up the pic of my accident
Interior

Power mods
Tippmann, have you tired 2001ZTS a while ago he said he was thinking of selling his green machine, pvt him and see if he's still interested in selling it. and if you want I can tell you I have seen quite a few Focus sedans from 00 - 03 for a reasonable price here in the Kitchener - Waterloo & Guelph area.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Nov 22 2006, 12:50 PM Wrote:Tippmann, have you tired 2001ZTS a while ago he said he was thinking of selling his green machine, pvt him and see if he's still interested in selling it. and if you want I can tell you I have seen quite a few Focus sedans from 00 - 03 for a reasonable price here in the Kitchener - Waterloo & Guelph area.
[right][snapback]217031[/snapback][/right]

In the meantime maybe you should be thinking in terms of driving a good-looking, good-running V6 Mystique - you know ... while you're looking for the ideal Focus.
;)
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
yeah i finally found one..found it out in oakville ..not to bad of a price i think either got it for $6500. when i get home from work tonight i will post the pics of it
Interior

Power mods
[Image: DSC00900.jpg]

[Image: DSC00901.jpg]
Interior

Power mods
Nice... Looks just like mine! (ok different wheels)

Looks good!

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
Nice Focus you've got there!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Thanks...one thing i really like is the rims on it tho...i don;t think i have seen them on a car yet...either that or i haven't noticed them
Interior

Power mods
Thanks...one thing i really like is the rims on it tho...i don;t think i have seen them on a car yet...either that or i haven't noticed them
Interior

Power mods
:beer:
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.