FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 320mph
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

02SVTSEDAN

This is why I hate them Japan spec cars. :angry:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSujL21AeI4
yes, i would hate having a car with that potential.. hate it so so much... lol
that is insane..
200MPH is pretty fast for a brick like the skyline.

imagine having that HP in a sleak car.

02SVTSEDAN

Having a redline at 9 is just crazy... :fluffy:
02SVTSEDAN,Nov 13 2006, 12:35 PM Wrote:Having a redline at 9 is just crazy... :fluffy:
[right][snapback]215786[/snapback][/right]

yea and he was pretty much always switching gears at 10
What's funny is how haggard the tach jumps around though....see it jump to 10,000 and then down, then up....must've had serious traction issues...

I've seen some other videos of Skylines doing over 200mph in a tunnel and over some bridges in tokyo...it was pretty insane how the stuff went by so fast.

Then again, I've been in a modded 86 RUF 911 turbo to over 300 km's per hour...that was very impressive...

Cool find though
120 MPH IN FIRST GEAR????]

:blink:
Holy s*** does that thing accelerate quickly, especially the 100-180 ish part........ woah.
That thing was quick. I wonder which generation Skyline that is. R32's are legal to import into canada, maybe i should start looking for one of those as a project car.
I saw km/h I dont know where you guys are getting the mph
D-Dub,Nov 13 2006, 05: Wrote:I saw km/h I dont know where you guys are getting the mph
[right][snapback]215838[/snapback][/right]

i think thats what it equalent to in miles per hour

now thats fast
NikiterZTS,Nov 13 2006, 06:39 PM Wrote:
D-Dub,Nov 13 2006, 05: Wrote:I saw km/h I dont know where you guys are getting the mph

[right][snapback]215841[/snapback][/right]

It was 320kph not mph. 320kph is 198mph.
Gah, I don't think I could physically stand going that fast in something that small...

Hell, fastest I've ever gone on land was 220km/h in Germany back in '82...

I loved it then, but looking back on it :ph34r: esp. it was in a family sedan FFS :blink:

NefCanuck
habmann,Nov 13 2006, 06:41 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Nov 13 2006, 06:39 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]215841[/snapback][/right]

It was 320kph not mph. 320kph is 198mph.
[right][snapback]215865[/snapback][/right]

thats what i meant, duuh
That was done on a dyno , not on the road, and as far as i know, i dont believe that its possible to have a left hand drive version of this car as the turbo piping makes it next to impossible to do a swtich , but everythings possible

as for that car going that fast on the road ? i think not , that was a dyno pull for sure

You can import a LHD drive skyline from japan aslong as its 15 yrs old. That would get you an R32 GTR.
NefCanuck,Nov 13 2006, 08:18 PM Wrote:Hell, fastest I've ever gone on land was 220km/h in Germany back in '82...

I loved it then, but looking back on it :ph34r:  esp. it was in a family sedan FFS :blink:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]215870[/snapback][/right]

U almost beat that on the 401 after wing night you crazy man :lol:
DD1,Nov 13 2006, 10:42 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Nov 13 2006, 08:18 PM Wrote:Hell, fastest I've ever gone on land was 220km/h in Germany back in '82...

I loved it then, but looking back on it :ph34r:  esp. it was in a family sedan FFS :blink:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]215870[/snapback][/right]

U almost beat that on the 401 after wing night you crazy man :lol:
[right][snapback]215908[/snapback][/right]

Yeah but that was in a real car, not a 1982 Ford Taunus (That is the correct spelling) what was funnier was my mom was in the back seat ready to puke her guts out begging my grandfather to slow down 'cause in that car at 220 you felt like you were ready for liftoff :ph34r: (Which is pretty damn ironic considering that thing was aerodynamic as a brick <_< )

NefCanuck
There are several shops around the GTA that will sell you JDM stuff, complete with an Ontario ownership and even a safety if you're willing to fork over the cash.

I've had my eye on a JDM Skyline GTS-4 for a while now... well, several as they come and go :ph34r:

*cue the sedan jokes*

And DAMN... he had ~2000 RPMs left in 6th. At 200MPH. Christ.

It's the one car I'll always worship but never have... at least not as a daily driver.
Pages: 1 2