FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Importfest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well guys, just wondering who's gonna be at Importfest this year? Weather it be showing, or just going for the wonderful cars lol.. anyways, i'm gonna be there, definately not showing lol, but will most likely be chillin by my buddy's Nissan Sentra, so lemme know who's going and maybe we can meet up for a drink after the show or something
when is it ?
I am going. I got my free ticket from work this week. Not sure what time I will be there but me and the little one will be there.

Its on the 18th at the Skydome, aka: Rogers Centre.
I'll be heading down as well, can't wait!!
how much are the tickets? im down to go
I bought mine online, $16 for adults, $8 for kids (I dont know who all has kids on here..)
http://www.importfest.com/06/_venue/index.php
alright , yea im going.....is everyone driving their focus there?
and if so we should ef go for wings after or something

I'd be up for that for sure, I still haven't met anyone on the board.
I'll be in my minivan..<_<

lol I get my focus back in a month!!!!
i plan on going and if i have my focus i will be driving it there
yea and how are we all gonna find each other?
I'm going down to help my brother show his Mini.

Laterz :)
anyways...im gonna shave my head......and im gonna be with my gf.....
so whatever if u guys still wanna meet up
^^^ You know the last time I brought my g/f (shes my Ex now) to Import Fest she was a total bitch. Lesson Learned: NEVER bring GIRLS to a CAR SHOW!

Best of luck to you man. Remember one thing, no matter how much they tell you they like cars, if they dont own a dragster/racecar/or modified car of some sort that WASNT their brothers, they are lieing!!!
:lol: thats just my opinion from personal experience

On another note, if I wasn't in Windsor I'd make it to import fest. Its the First year in a while I wont be there :(
Burnin21,Nov 15 2006, 11:34 AM Wrote:^^^ You know the last time I brought my g/f (shes my Ex now) to Import Fest she was a total bitch. Lesson Learned: NEVER bring GIRLS to a CAR SHOW!

[right][snapback]216057[/snapback][/right]

I totally agree man! :D

I am going to import fest this year. One question... Is there a lot of police cars around pull over mod cars???

Black_ZTS,Nov 15 2006, 12:24 PM Wrote:
Burnin21,Nov 15 2006, 11:34 AM Wrote:^^^ You know the last time I brought my g/f (shes my Ex now) to Import Fest she was a total bitch. Lesson Learned: NEVER bring GIRLS to a CAR SHOW!

[right][snapback]216057[/snapback][/right]

I totally agree man! :D

I am going to import fest this year. One question... Is there a lot of police cars around pull over mod cars???
[right][snapback]216066[/snapback][/right]

UMM HELLO!!?? lol thanks guys..
Maybe I will just stay home and bake cookies and tend to the kids (which I dont yet have..) :lol:

Anyways, I dont know how/ if we will all meet up..I'll expect to see some nice foci (in the parking lot :P )
......mine is all stockinsh looking....exept rims......i got for engine mods mostly.....
but yea gf at the show is tough....i know what kind of girl models they have over there ;)

police is a good quastion.....im runnin catless full exhaust system.....i better get it weld on before 18th

p.s. I have a liqued gray c-dan
yea i will be there too, i get of work at 5:00, so should be at the show for 6:00 if everything goes as planned. i was actually considering putting my car in the show this year, it loks like s***, but it could spank half the cars at that show. and cops car do anything if you have a modded car, only MTO can do inspections, if a regular cop asks to open your hood, tell him to f*** off.
kamilk69,Nov 15 2006, 04:49 PM Wrote:yea i will be there too, i get of work at 5:00, so should be at the show for 6:00 if everything goes as planned. i was actually considering putting my car in the show this year, it loks like s***, but it could spank half the cars at that show. and cops car do anything if you have a modded car, only MTO can do inspections, if a regular cop asks to open your hood, tell him to f*** off.
[right][snapback]216112[/snapback][/right]
and see how quickly he puts you in a head lock.

Tell a cop to fawk off

Are you for real?
meford4u,Nov 15 2006, 06:17 PM Wrote:
kamilk69,Nov 15 2006, 04:49 PM Wrote:yea i will be there too, i get of work at 5:00, so should be at the show for 6:00 if everything goes as planned. i was actually considering putting my car in the show this year, it loks like s***, but it could spank half the cars at that show. and cops car do anything if you have a modded car, only MTO can do inspections, if a regular cop asks to open your hood, tell him to f*** off.
[right][snapback]216112[/snapback][/right]
and see how quickly he puts you in a head lock.

Tell a cop to fawk off

Are you for real?
[right][snapback]216132[/snapback][/right]

there are tickets that police can write and all they have to do is say that your car is unsafe for the road and get it impounded. and if they want they can request an MTO officer to attend the scene and give you a "spot check".

what are you planning to do after you tell him to f*** off??? do a burnout in the 20 feet of road in front of you before he pulls you over for wreckless?

edit: and dont go off saying "im 18 and i turboed my car", i already told you many times i respect that. but if you havent notice everybody on this site is pretty mature and think before they type, maybe you should lose some of ur "turbo knowledge" and gain some common sense!!
i don't think he ment to say actually to F$%^ off

i don't like giving cops hard time, if u do it, they start digging,askin more quastions and at the end u lose. cuz they got the power to do so
Pages: 1 2