FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wrote Off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So im comming down first street yesterday here in london commin up to oxford and this woman comes through the left turning lane traffic to turn into mac's milk there right infront of me and I hit her doin 40. Word from ford is thats its not gonna make it.

Pics posted later.
:( - sorry to hear about it man !!
dlb,Nov 1 2006, 02:05 PM Wrote::(  - sorry to hear about it man !!
[right][snapback]214141[/snapback][/right]

Ya I am to. But im getting a new car. ZX3 Standerd. Already found it at the dealership. :D Although Ima miss my sedan.
Sorry to hear.
:(
thats s***ty man!!

plese tell me the fart can didnt make it either??:lol: jk
as long as shes at fault
Been there, no fun but as long as she is at fault it will be much easier on you! :) Hopefully nobody was hurt.
and go for the ZX3!- who needs a sedan!! lol

02ztsian

C-dans rock! Everywhere we go it's a parade and everywhere we stop it's a party! :wacko:
As long as no one was hurt and the cops don't find a way to nail you for fault, it's all good (Whether your ins. co. decides to hold you at fault is another matter altogether :rolleyes: )

Sucks to lose a car that way though, been there & done that <_<

NefCanuck
02ztsian,Nov 1 2006, 01:50 PM Wrote:C-dans rock! Everywhere we go it's a parade and everywhere we stop it's a party! :wacko:
[right][snapback]214149[/snapback][/right]

support on that :D

but in a next year or 2 i'm prob gonna go with hatch
Wow, sorry to hear about your luck. Losing a real car and getting a hatch all in one day is pretty stressful. ;)

Sedans hold more beer
ZX5focused,Nov 1 2006, 01:16 PM Wrote:thats s***ty man!!

plese tell me the fart can didnt make it either??:lol: jk
as long as shes at fault
[right][snapback]214146[/snapback][/right]

x2 Glad to hear your alright.
oldeguy,Nov 1 2006, 03:34 PM Wrote:Sedans hold more beer
[right][snapback]214156[/snapback][/right]

If you can get 3 kegs and a couple of 24's (sprinkled amongst the empty space) in a hatch, I'm not sure how a sedan holds more...
darkpuppet,Nov 1 2006, 03:03 PM Wrote:If you can get 3 kegs and a couple of 24's (sprinkled amongst the empty space) in a hatch, I'm not sure how a sedan holds more...
[right][snapback]214162[/snapback][/right]
I can fit a few kegs in my sedan -- although I probably take up less space in the cockpit than some people. So that might be the difference. :ph34r:
Glad to hear you're alrite dude.

Sucks that you have to get a new car this way.
darkpuppet,Nov 1 2006, 03:03 PM Wrote:

If you can get 3 kegs and a couple of 24's (sprinkled amongst the empty space) in a hatch, I'm not sure how a sedan holds more...

What size is a "keg" anyways? :huh: I've only ever seen the minikegs myself (I think I still have the one dressed like Don Cherry in my laundry room)

As for 24's, seats up I think a sedan is good for probably ten cases and nothing blocking the rearward vision (Except those $^%&'ing headrests)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Nov 1 2006, 04:43 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Nov 1 2006, 03:03 PM Wrote:

What size is a "keg" anyways? :huh: I've only ever seen the minikegs myself (I think I still have the one dressed like Don Cherry in my laundry room)

As for 24's, seats up I think a sedan is good for probably ten cases and nothing blocking the rearward vision (Except those $^%&'ing headrests)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]214168[/snapback][/right]

Don Cherry was on the Bubba can from Molson. That ain't no keg! :lol: A mini keg holds about 70 beer if I remember, and a full keg holds over 140...

Glad to hear everybody is alright though!

Ryan
I know for certain I could fit a full keg standing up in the hatch of my car.. And there sure looked like room for at least 2 there with the seats down.

A third could be squeezed in there, or worse comes to worse, the front seat, leaving lots of room for 24's.

My experience in a sedan hauling kegs was an old VW Rabbit, and the keg pushed the tail lights out of the car (they were dangling by the time we reached out destination).
Im having a hard time finding ZX3's here in london. any one know of any?
pics?
Pages: 1 2 3 4