FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Is Wrong With Some People?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Area man charged with bestiality

Quote:Area man charged with bestiality
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
By TIM YOUNKMAN
TIMES WRITER

A 44-year-old Saginaw man remains jailed today on charges of bestiality after he was seen engaged in sexual acts with a dead dog, Michigan State Police troopers said.

Ronald Kuch was arrested after police searched the area of Midland and Carter roads Friday for a man who ran away from a Bay County Animal Control officer. The entire incident was within view of a nearby day care center.

At his arraignment on Monday, Kuch demanded a preliminary examination in Bay County District Court. District Judge Craig Alston ordered him to remain jailed in lieu of $500,000 bond pending a hearing on the evidence Nov. 6.

Kuch is charged with crimes against nature and assaulting a law enforcement officer.

Troopers said a woman from the day care center called for animal control because there was a dead dog near the property that had been hit by a car several days earlier.

Before officers could arrive, the man showed up and began engaging in sexual acts with the dog, police said. The animal control officer also reported seeing Kuch involved in the sex act and as he approached him, Kuch shoved him away and ran off.

State troopers searched the area and found the man hiding in the attic of a nearby house.

Officers determined that the house belonged to the man's girlfriend and later learned that the dog, a black Labrador retriever, also belonged to the girlfriend. The dog had been dead for four or five days.

The official charge of crimes against nature carries a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison. If the person is a repeat offender, the maximum is life in prison.
what a dog f***er......i hope he gets it good in jail
"Within view of a nearby daycare center"

Yeah, this guy needs a beating and a long vacation in the looney bin.
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 25 2006, 02:34 PM Wrote:"Within view of a nearby daycare center"

Yeah, this guy needs a beating and a long vacation in the looney bin.
[right][snapback]213345[/snapback][/right]

The poor little kids who may have happened to look out the window are probably scarred for life too after seeing some guy giving it to the family pet.
probably why the dog purposely ran into traffic in the first place.

but 5 days later?? that's just not fresh anymore...

amazing how the screwed up guys can have girlfriends...
I don't wanna know about his girlfriend if he's willing to screw the pooch, literally. That's just sick and wrong in so many ways. Personally, I'd say just shoot the f***er and be done with it.
he's got some issues to do a dog, let alone a dead dog..... I think this guys beyond help.... shoot him.
^^^ I agree Hardkore, this guy is one sick f***
puts a new spin on dogfawker.
:o What a sick bastard... this s***'s for real?! I couldn't even imagine!