Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is Wrong With Some People?
Area man charged with bestiality

Quote:Area man charged with bestiality
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
By TIM YOUNKMAN
TIMES WRITER

A 44-year-old Saginaw man remains jailed today on charges of bestiality after he was seen engaged in sexual acts with a dead dog, Michigan State Police troopers said.

Ronald Kuch was arrested after police searched the area of Midland and Carter roads Friday for a man who ran away from a Bay County Animal Control officer. The entire incident was within view of a nearby day care center.

At his arraignment on Monday, Kuch demanded a preliminary examination in Bay County District Court. District Judge Craig Alston ordered him to remain jailed in lieu of $500,000 bond pending a hearing on the evidence Nov. 6.

Kuch is charged with crimes against nature and assaulting a law enforcement officer.

Troopers said a woman from the day care center called for animal control because there was a dead dog near the property that had been hit by a car several days earlier.

Before officers could arrive, the man showed up and began engaging in sexual acts with the dog, police said. The animal control officer also reported seeing Kuch involved in the sex act and as he approached him, Kuch shoved him away and ran off.

State troopers searched the area and found the man hiding in the attic of a nearby house.

Officers determined that the house belonged to the man's girlfriend and later learned that the dog, a black Labrador retriever, also belonged to the girlfriend. The dog had been dead for four or five days.

The official charge of crimes against nature carries a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison. If the person is a repeat offender, the maximum is life in prison.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
what a dog f***er......i hope he gets it good in jail
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
"Within view of a nearby daycare center"

Yeah, this guy needs a beating and a long vacation in the looney bin.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 25 2006, 02:34 PM Wrote:"Within view of a nearby daycare center"

Yeah, this guy needs a beating and a long vacation in the looney bin.
[right][snapback]213345[/snapback][/right]

The poor little kids who may have happened to look out the window are probably scarred for life too after seeing some guy giving it to the family pet.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
probably why the dog purposely ran into traffic in the first place.

but 5 days later?? that's just not fresh anymore...

amazing how the screwed up guys can have girlfriends...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I don't wanna know about his girlfriend if he's willing to screw the pooch, literally. That's just sick and wrong in so many ways. Personally, I'd say just shoot the f***er and be done with it.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
he's got some issues to do a dog, let alone a dead dog..... I think this guys beyond help.... shoot him.
^^^ I agree Hardkore, this guy is one sick f***
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
puts a new spin on dogfawker.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
:o What a sick bastard... this s***'s for real?! I couldn't even imagine!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wtf Is Wrong With People ZX3_2NV 9 2,718 12-10-2009, 04:02 AM
Last Post: 02ztsian