FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What's Your Halloween Costume?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Even though none of us are still trick-or-treating (I hope!!), that doesn't mean we can't all dress up for Halloween...

So, what's your costume going to be?
my friend wants to dress up as a cop, i told her i could be her suspect if she used the handcuffs........
ZX5focused,Oct 6 2006, 10:28 AM Wrote:my friend wants to dress up as a cop, i told her i could be her suspect if she used the handcuffs........
[right][snapback]210414[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :lol:

If I dress up, it'll be as a hockey player. Seeing as I'm ditching the office Halloween lunch to play floor hockey with the rest of the guys, maybe we'll all wear sweaters for the games. :D
I've heard some funny ones... a gf of mine is going as a dominatrix, and her best friend is going as the b*itch (dog collar, chain, you name it).

I'm contemplating between Jessica Rabbit and Lara Croft....
my friends are getting the dumb and dumber suits off of the net!!!
one of two things...

crocodile hunter
cougar hunter (similar to crocodile hunter, only minus the stingray barb, and the location of bar)

or white easter bunny with a scary hallowe'en mask (what, the easter bunny likes to dress up for hallowe'en too, right?).

I dunno... if I get lazy, I have a glow-in-the-dark t-shirt that has "Ten reasons why I'm not wearing a hallowe'en costume"
ZX5chica,Oct 6 2006, 10:32 AM Wrote:I've heard some funny ones... a gf of mine is going as a dominatrix, and her best friend is going as the b*itch (dog collar, chain, you name it).

I'm contemplating between Jessica Rabbit and Lara Croft....
[right][snapback]210417[/snapback][/right]

I am still undecided as to what I will be wearing this halloween, but for you I vote Lara Croft!

I usually pick my costume about 3 days before the party!
Dont know yet, my friend got us sumo costumes.. they self inflate and and awesome, planning to draw out a sumo ring on the floor and have sumo fights all night hahaha
.. Even better if we're taking bets!
hmmm... liking the sumo idea... wondering if maybe chiquita bananas in pyjamas is do-able??
ZX5chica,Oct 6 2006, 12:08 PM Wrote:hmmm... liking the sumo idea... wondering if maybe chiquita bananas in pyjamas is do-able??
[right][snapback]210439[/snapback][/right]

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!
The Black Knight from Monty Python's holy grail!!

Bought the costume a few years ago, was expensive and I finally get to wear it! Booya.
The modern day Vampire if I do anything. I have the full get up from last year still, 5 of us went as vampires last year, we had our own little possie of victims as well. It was pretty cool, we won best group at the masquerade we were at.
Grabs a mirror from the hallway.

Now I am dressed up just like you.
meford4u,Oct 6 2006, 08:45 PM Wrote:Grabs a mirror from the hallway.

[right][snapback]210502[/snapback][/right]

Dude, vampires don't cast reflections in mirrors. :rolleyes:
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 6 2006, 08:56 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Oct 6 2006, 08:45 PM Wrote:Grabs a mirror from the hallway.

[right][snapback]210502[/snapback][/right]

Dude, vampires don't cast reflections in mirrors. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]210504[/snapback][/right]
No, but in reliation for now telling the world I am a vampire, I will cut you up and serve you to my guests.

Oh, smiley face smiley face hahaha.
meford4u,Oct 6 2006, 10:39 PM Wrote:No, but in reliation for now telling the world I am a vampire, I will cut you up and serve you to my guests.

Oh, smiley face smiley face hahaha.
[right][snapback]210510[/snapback][/right]

Prepare for lots of heartburn bitch!
The Stig

cause you show up and get all the candy and/or ladies.
same thing as last year
I want to dress up as a driver's side seatcover for a red ZX5 from the Ottawa area.

:ph34r:
OAC_Sparky,Oct 9 2006, 05:26 PM Wrote:I want to dress up as a driver's side seatcover for a red ZX5 from the Ottawa area.

:ph34r:
[right][snapback]210768[/snapback][/right]

I thought that was what meford was gonna go as. Guess i was wrong. :lol:
Pages: 1 2