Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Your Halloween Costume?
Even though none of us are still trick-or-treating (I hope!!), that doesn't mean we can't all dress up for Halloween...

So, what's your costume going to be?
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
my friend wants to dress up as a cop, i told her i could be her suspect if she used the handcuffs........
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Oct 6 2006, 10:28 AM Wrote:my friend wants to dress up as a cop, i told her i could be her suspect if she used the handcuffs........
[right][snapback]210414[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :lol:

If I dress up, it'll be as a hockey player. Seeing as I'm ditching the office Halloween lunch to play floor hockey with the rest of the guys, maybe we'll all wear sweaters for the games. :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I've heard some funny ones... a gf of mine is going as a dominatrix, and her best friend is going as the b*itch (dog collar, chain, you name it).

I'm contemplating between Jessica Rabbit and Lara Croft....

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
my friends are getting the dumb and dumber suits off of the net!!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
one of two things...

crocodile hunter
cougar hunter (similar to crocodile hunter, only minus the stingray barb, and the location of bar)

or white easter bunny with a scary hallowe'en mask (what, the easter bunny likes to dress up for hallowe'en too, right?).

I dunno... if I get lazy, I have a glow-in-the-dark t-shirt that has "Ten reasons why I'm not wearing a hallowe'en costume"
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

ZX5chica,Oct 6 2006, 10:32 AM Wrote:I've heard some funny ones... a gf of mine is going as a dominatrix, and her best friend is going as the b*itch (dog collar, chain, you name it).

I'm contemplating between Jessica Rabbit and Lara Croft....
[right][snapback]210417[/snapback][/right]

I am still undecided as to what I will be wearing this halloween, but for you I vote Lara Croft!

I usually pick my costume about 3 days before the party!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Dont know yet, my friend got us sumo costumes.. they self inflate and and awesome, planning to draw out a sumo ring on the floor and have sumo fights all night hahaha
.. Even better if we're taking bets!
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
hmmm... liking the sumo idea... wondering if maybe chiquita bananas in pyjamas is do-able??

ZX5chica,Oct 6 2006, 12:08 PM Wrote:hmmm... liking the sumo idea... wondering if maybe chiquita bananas in pyjamas is do-able??
[right][snapback]210439[/snapback][/right]

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
The Black Knight from Monty Python's holy grail!!

Bought the costume a few years ago, was expensive and I finally get to wear it! Booya.
Dan
The modern day Vampire if I do anything. I have the full get up from last year still, 5 of us went as vampires last year, we had our own little possie of victims as well. It was pretty cool, we won best group at the masquerade we were at.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
Grabs a mirror from the hallway.

Now I am dressed up just like you.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Oct 6 2006, 08:45 PM Wrote:Grabs a mirror from the hallway.

[right][snapback]210502[/snapback][/right]

Dude, vampires don't cast reflections in mirrors. :rolleyes:

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 6 2006, 08:56 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Oct 6 2006, 08:45 PM Wrote:Grabs a mirror from the hallway.

[right][snapback]210502[/snapback][/right]

Dude, vampires don't cast reflections in mirrors. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]210504[/snapback][/right]
No, but in reliation for now telling the world I am a vampire, I will cut you up and serve you to my guests.

Oh, smiley face smiley face hahaha.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Oct 6 2006, 10:39 PM Wrote:No, but in reliation for now telling the world I am a vampire, I will cut you up and serve you to my guests.

Oh, smiley face smiley face hahaha.
[right][snapback]210510[/snapback][/right]

Prepare for lots of heartburn bitch!

The Stig

cause you show up and get all the candy and/or ladies.
'03 Focus SVT
same thing as last year
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I want to dress up as a driver's side seatcover for a red ZX5 from the Ottawa area.

:ph34r:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,Oct 9 2006, 05:26 PM Wrote:I want to dress up as a driver's side seatcover for a red ZX5 from the Ottawa area.

:ph34r:
[right][snapback]210768[/snapback][/right]

I thought that was what meford was gonna go as. Guess i was wrong. :lol:
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cool Halloween Costume NikiterZTS 6 2,428 08-28-2009, 11:21 AM
Last Post: drunkinmonkey
  Halloween Costume ZX5focused 4 1,357 10-11-2006, 01:45 AM
Last Post: ZX5focused
  Halloween Costume Pics. french_connection 7 2,293 11-01-2005, 01:32 AM
Last Post: darkpuppet
  Halloween Costume 2001 ZTS 5 1,938 10-02-2005, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Frost__2001