FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mbrp Exhaust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
:D :D hey i am recieving my MBRP EXHAUST for my WAGON today :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :P :P :) :P :lol: :blink:

cant wait - who else runs this system and what do you think??
got it, love it!!

enough said
Got it, love it, just hope they sent you the right kit for your wagon (I think the wagon's system mounts a bit differently than the sedan or hatches)

NefCanuck
i like my MBRP

what was the price for the wagon system?

by the way it should mount the same way as sedan or hatch's

all it is just longer pipe on the end
i had to extand mine by 5 or so inches cuz it was of zx5
other then that its the same

congrats on your on your buy still...ur prob the first wagon on fcanada.net with exhaust system
One of the best out there, actually I can't believe people are still asking this question. The MBRP has been out for the focus for over 5 years now, and very very popular. Tons of people have it... I had it, I love it, I miss it bad (sold the focus)....

In all honestly, I think it's one of the better catbacks out there.
It's impeccable in appearance, not ricey-sounding and in my opinion it's the best cat-back value there is for the Focus. That, and it's 100% Canadian designed and made! :D
It has been on my wagon for over 3 years now, it's a great exhaust!!!
It rules...nuff said
x2
rice
I don't like it at all

Bad sound

Sorry all MBRP owners

+ Infinity.

Love mine. Espcially with my header, ORP, and FC flex.
I love mine. Nearly silent at idle, pretty quiet while driving, and if you mash the gas, it growls pretty good.

I've gotten a lot of comments from the guys at work over it too, because its not all obnoxious and raspy. And they drive some pretty nice stuff (M3, Evolution IX, WRX). Even the IS300 snob who hates the Focus said he liked it.

When the wife's exhaust craps the bed, guess what she's getting? Yep, an MBRP. (Plus another resonator to keep it quieter for her).
I'm curious as to how an entire, mellow-sounding exhaust is considered "rice"?

As for the "bad sound", do you have some objective thoughts to back up your claims?
Getting one after the winter.
Heard it, loved it, want it.
Alien-Tek,Sep 28 2006, 09: Wrote:Getting one after the winter.
[right][snapback]209127[/snapback][/right]

Do it now... it's so cheap for what it does and if you're willing to drive up there all it costs you is a half tank of gas... you know you want to :D

NefCanuck
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 28 2006, 07:48 AM Wrote:I'm curious as to how an entire, mellow-sounding exhaust is considered "rice"?

As for the "bad sound", do you have some objective thoughts to back up your claims?
[right][snapback]208948[/snapback][/right]

After market exhausts don't sound good on any 4banger cars

I've heard a couple MBRP's no likey not for me

Sorry this is just my opinion

The best exhaust sound is a G35

NefCanuck,Sep 28 2006, 09:50 PM Wrote:
Alien-Tek,Sep 28 2006, 09: Wrote:Getting one after the winter.
[right][snapback]209127[/snapback][/right]

Do it now... it's so cheap for what it does and if you're willing to drive up there all it costs you is a half tank of gas... you know you want to :D

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]209131[/snapback][/right]

I know I want to, and everyone else does.
But where the hell is Huntsville?!?

I've heard of the place, I might have to mapquest the byatch.

It's about 2 hours North of Toronto via the 400 / Highway 11 North.

Turn west off 11 at Madill Church Road, then dog north following Old Ferguson Road. Just past the Rona sign on the right-hand side, it shares a driveway with the Harley dealer.
actually taking the car in to get the mbrp a little "quieter" from joe, this arabic mechanic friend of mine.
Pages: 1 2 3