FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: When Do We Put Our Cars Away For Winter?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so who here puts their car away for winter and who doesnt?
Focus fury all year round!
I bought mine to drive year round.
yep...year around....have my winter set of tires prepared so i ain't worring any more
Driven all year round. :headbang:
this will be my focus's last winter, This time next year the Focus is being put away and I'm getting a beater or a 2007 / 2008 City Jetta.
its a fwacking focus man not a nice car if I can drive mine this winter so can you
my vortech'd and lowered focus rolled all year 'round. down to -36C

Mine is going to be in the garage! GF already has a new car coming on Wednesday!
DD1,Sep 23 2006, 12:57 PM Wrote:its a fwacking focus man not a nice car if I can drive mine this winter so can you
[right][snapback]208202[/snapback][/right]

:icon_bs: Yes... but if you have a winter beater, why kill your good condition daily driver? And to many, it is a 'nice' car.
Gotta run the Focus year round, dude I work for the government, I don't make enough to run two cars and pay all my other bills :P

NefCanuck
nov. 1st
November is when she starts hibernation

No winter for my car

Running my car year round too, hence the winter tires on the stock 15's. I doubt I'm gonna run my truck around much, if at all during the winter, and once it's restored, then I won't drive it at all in the winter.

I do however need to do some fiberglass work to the rockers on the Foci, as the sideskirts I bought don't enclose the bottom of them, and I need to get it oilsprayed again...
6 months on 6 months off Nov 1 till May 1st It will be sleeping for the most part unless i get the urge to pull it out on a nice dry day
Drivesthebeast,Sep 23 2006, 11:54 PM Wrote:Running my car year round too, hence the winter tires on the stock 15's.  I doubt I'm gonna run my truck around much, if at all during the winter, and once it's restored, then I won't drive it at all in the winter.

I do however need to do some fiberglass work to the rockers on the Foci, as the sideskirts I bought don't enclose the bottom of them, and I need to get it oilsprayed again...
[right][snapback]208261[/snapback][/right]

oil spray is a good thing to do....i do to my car as well
I've parked mine every year since i got it...

i'm aiming to have it put away mid to late Oct
My Focus IS my winter beater. Even though it's modded and lowered etc.. etc..
Year round here too!
I drive mine all year around.

And my paint is nicer than most of you garage queens :rolleyes:

:lol:
ANTHONYD,Sep 25 2006, 11:19 AM Wrote:I drive mine all year around.

And my paint is nicer than most of you garage queens :rolleyes:

:lol:
[right][snapback]208404[/snapback][/right]

That's because you spend more time cleaning it than driving it :D

Mine rolls 24/7/365... I give it till mid-October this year before I throw the 14s back on.
Pages: 1 2