FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Niagara Cruise.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have been thinking about how we handled the cruise last year and what a lot of fun and success it was.
So after a little prodding I have been asked to host the event again and maybe change things up a bit. Give me some time and all the details will fall in place.
But I am giving everyone fair warning that I am now setting a date.
Sunday September 24th.
I will post up full details before Labour Day, with all the events planned for the day, and puppet will provide details of prizes (right Steve???).
Set aside the day and plan to attend.
And we will have the stickers by then. I hope.
I'm in.

And yes, we;lll have stickers BEFORE then.
I have to wait and see.
I'll be there, of that there is no doubt ;)

NefCanuck
If you guys need help with anything i can make myself avaliable.
i like saturdays better, but yea i'll be there
If it's Sunday, we're likely out unless we take an extra day off on the following Monday. I'll check our calendar.
sounds good bryan, i had a great time last year so you have a lot to live up to for this year.
I'm in. This should be enough notice to have the day off.
Do the cruise starting from Hamilton or Burlington, and have a big snake of cars on the QEW all the way to Niagra, except take the ramp for NOTL and then drive up the peninsula to the downtown...

That'd be awesome...
Drivesthebeast,Aug 16 2006, 07:31 PM Wrote:Do the cruise starting from Hamilton or Burlington, and have a big snake of cars on the QEW all the way to Niagra, except take the ramp for NOTL and then drive up the peninsula to the downtown...

That'd be awesome...
[right][snapback]202707[/snapback][/right]

Thats a pretty good idea, but as we learned at the BBQ this year, its pretty hard to keep more than a handful of cars together on a cruise.
Depending on the amount of cars we can aselect 2 or 3 lead cars, and then break into groups! Possibly ZX3's ----> ZX5's ----> Cedans & Wagons !!! Or just mix them all up, so instead of trying to keep 30 cars together, it'll be 3 groups of 10 **** possibly ****
Just an Idea!!!

Sunday should be good and we'll probably come down on the Saturday!!!!

Tentative yes!!!

ZX3guy2000,Aug 16 2006, 10:23 PM Wrote:Depending on the amount of cars we can aselect 2 or 3 lead cars, and then break into groups!  Possibly ZX3's ---->  ZX5's ----> Cedans & Wagons !!!  Or just mix them all up, so instead of trying to keep 30 cars together, it'll be 3 groups of 10 ****  possibly  ****
Just an Idea!!!

Sunday should be good and we'll probably come down on the Saturday!!!!

Tentative yes!!!
[right][snapback]202731[/snapback][/right]

Ya doing something like that would prolly work better.
I'll have to wait and see, If I have to book the day off or if I will already be released from the Military and be in between that and my new job.....more to follow for me.
That's a maybe for me guys... I'll be starting grad school/hopefully starting a new job with the government (finally!!), but I would love to do it.

We'll see what pans out
how many cars did we have in a BBQ cruise?
Well, keeping the ENTIRE group together on the QEW should be easy...just drive the speed limit on the slow lane, and let all the crazies cane it past us...lol...
I shall definitely be there! (for the entire event this time lol)
drving donw the QEW would be great for some group rolling video!!1
If we make it I'll try not to bugger up the dang DVD idea this time :|
Pages: 1 2 3 4