FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Downloading Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What does everybody use to dl music? Whats the best?

02ztsian

Limewire. Interested as to what people feel is the best.
I like buying CD's so that I dont contribute to artists getting ripped off and break copyright laws!

BLAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I use Limewire usually.. if I'm looking for a whole CD, bittorrents

hope no RIAA assbags are reading this!
Shareazaa for songs. BT for everything else.
cool. downloaded limewire, everywhere I asked, said limewire was the best by far. Thanks.
you all disgused me.
FocusGuy7476,Aug 1 2006, 09:59 PM Wrote:you all disgused me.
[right][snapback]200363[/snapback][/right]

Your spelling disgusts me! :lol:
microbunny,Aug 1 2006, 10:04 PM Wrote:

Your spelling disgusts me! :lol:
[right][snapback]200366[/snapback][/right]

I support my local artists.
I go to Nikki's and listen to whatever music (who really gives a fawk lookin at naked women)
But, I do like the new music from the Chili Pepper's. If only I had listened to bunny some 4 months ago when it came out and he told me how great the new album was. I blew him off, as usual.
But this time he was freakin right.
Once in a lifetime.

Now where's my lap dance hat?
I usually search and find out what albums are comming out that I like, then I make my way into some of the IRC channels that have some good distros and within 10 minutes I usually have the full album a week or so before its in stores. If its good i'll buy the album, but usually by the time most have hit stores I've stopped listening to it..... :P
napsters been good to me..
I really only buy independent stuff. Anything the major labels puts out is:

a) Crap
B) Rehash/Remix
c) American/Canadian Idol 15 seconds of fame machine produced crap.

Response #1 - "Cramm it ma'am."

Response #2 - "He's a snitch. BAN HIM!"

:lol:
Bearshare Lite.
Limewire
Ares (Galaxy)
ircspy or packet news + IRC

I still have a good list of contacts from my courier days that I can get virtually anything from if it's new enough.
i was using bittorrent, but one of the updates really messed my computer. so i went off for awhile and then heard it was shut down or some nonsense.
either way, i've begun trading directly with folks, neighbors, coworkers. Honestly, if it's any good I'll buy it.
http://www.beatgoeson.com rules for used stuff, and the online ordering is pretty decent.
bit torrent for me if it's something I want to download not buy, like the 650 cd's that I'm still slowly replacing that I don't really feel like paying for again since some assbag decided to steal them. I use mini nova, it's pretty good.