Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Downloading Music
What does everybody use to dl music? Whats the best?
Limewire. Interested as to what people feel is the best.
I like buying CD's so that I dont contribute to artists getting ripped off and break copyright laws!

BLAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I use Limewire usually.. if I'm looking for a whole CD, bittorrents

hope no RIAA assbags are reading this!
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Shareazaa for songs. BT for everything else.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
cool. downloaded limewire, everywhere I asked, said limewire was the best by far. Thanks.
you all disgused me.
'03 Focus SVT
FocusGuy7476,Aug 1 2006, 09:59 PM Wrote:you all disgused me.
[right][snapback]200363[/snapback][/right]

Your spelling disgusts me! :lol:
microbunny,Aug 1 2006, 10:04 PM Wrote:

Your spelling disgusts me! :lol:
[right][snapback]200366[/snapback][/right]

I support my local artists.
I go to Nikki's and listen to whatever music (who really gives a fawk lookin at naked women)
But, I do like the new music from the Chili Pepper's. If only I had listened to bunny some 4 months ago when it came out and he told me how great the new album was. I blew him off, as usual.
But this time he was freakin right.
Once in a lifetime.

Now where's my lap dance hat?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I usually search and find out what albums are comming out that I like, then I make my way into some of the IRC channels that have some good distros and within 10 minutes I usually have the full album a week or so before its in stores. If its good i'll buy the album, but usually by the time most have hit stores I've stopped listening to it..... :P
napsters been good to me..
My other ride is your Mom
I really only buy independent stuff. Anything the major labels puts out is:

a) Crap
B) Rehash/Remix
c) American/Canadian Idol 15 seconds of fame machine produced crap.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin

Response #1 - "Cramm it ma'am."

Response #2 - "He's a snitch. BAN HIM!"

:lol:

Bearshare Lite.
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
Limewire
Ares (Galaxy)
ircspy or packet news + IRC

I still have a good list of contacts from my courier days that I can get virtually anything from if it's new enough.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
i was using bittorrent, but one of the updates really messed my computer. so i went off for awhile and then heard it was shut down or some nonsense.
either way, i've begun trading directly with folks, neighbors, coworkers. Honestly, if it's any good I'll buy it.
http://www.beatgoeson.com rules for used stuff, and the online ordering is pretty decent.
bit torrent for me if it's something I want to download not buy, like the 650 cd's that I'm still slowly replacing that I don't really feel like paying for again since some assbag decided to steal them. I use mini nova, it's pretty good.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Downloading Music SangriaRedZX5 13 4,384 04-18-2006, 12:53 AM
Last Post: nass