FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: So What's The Protocol In Such A Situation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
meford4u,Jul 31 2006, 01:30 PM Wrote:I pulled her into the bathroom, dropped my drawers, and she burst out laughing.  I was wearing them.  That's when the second time happened.  Best thing I ever did.

Try it.  She'll love it.
[right][snapback]200002[/snapback][/right]

good thing you didnt end up wiht another girl, woulda made s*** interesting...... :ph34r:
ZX5focused,Jul 31 2006, 03:32 PM Wrote:good thing you didnt end up wiht another girl, woulda made s*** interesting...... :ph34r:
[right][snapback]200022[/snapback][/right]

Here's what another girl would say:

Girl's weird answer: "They look good on you."

Girl's disturbing answer: "I'll trade you mine." :D
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 31 2006, 03:54 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Jul 31 2006, 03:32 PM Wrote:good thing you didnt end up wiht another girl, woulda made s*** interesting...... :ph34r:
[right][snapback]200022[/snapback][/right]

Here's what another girl would say:

Girl's weird answer: "They look good on you."

Girl's disturbing answer: "I'll trade you mine." :D
[right][snapback]200026[/snapback][/right]
My kinda woman. I like the "interesting" ones. Keeps me on my toes(and out of my underware).
meford4u,Jul 31 2006, 04:00 PM Wrote:Keeps me on my toes(and out of my underware).
[right][snapback]200028[/snapback][/right]

Oh God, I think I just lost another 10 brain cells to suicide.
Come on with the story already!!! :D
jen_deans,Jul 31 2006, 04:12 PM Wrote:Come on with the story already!!!  :D
[right][snapback]200034[/snapback][/right]

yeh i second that!
This also got me to wondering... if puppet ever wants to do a carpool or something and use his car... the other 2-3 occupants should have a deathmatch to see who has to sit in the back. EW.

"How do you keep an idiot (or a bunch of idiots) in suspense?

Let puppet start a topic about a pair of panties in his backseat and let the imaginations go wild.
We need Ashley or Zx5Chika opinions on this....
Most definately...

Ladies, please speak up!

(especially if one of you are the guilty party!)
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 31 2006, 03:03 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jul 31 2006, 04:00 PM Wrote:Keeps me on my toes(and out of my underware).
[right][snapback]200028[/snapback][/right]

Oh God, I think I just lost another 10 brain cells to suicide.
[right][snapback]200030[/snapback][/right]

Um, how can your brain cell count fall into the negatives dude? :lol:

NefCanuck
it really depends if there were any skid marks left behind? On the other hand if they're clean and " scented " then you can always use it as an air freshener? I bet the heat tomorrow will help out great with that!

:huh:
torradan,Jul 31 2006, 05:47 PM Wrote:Most definately...

Ladies, please speak up!

(especially if one of you are the guilty party!)
[right][snapback]200067[/snapback][/right]

Hahaha I dont think anyone on here is the guilty party :ph34r:
BUT again, it really does depend on the whole situation, was it a one time thing? (he can keep them and wear them all he wants haha), a bit more serious? (give them back next time)..
still waiting to know if its a thong.
Flofocus,Aug 1 2006, 10:11 AM Wrote:still waiting to know if its a thong.
[right][snapback]200170[/snapback][/right]

still waiting to know the whole story!!!
Before I go into the story, you should all know that this chick is smokin'... absolutely outta my league. If anything I'd be an amusing toy in her boy collection, and that's about all a man could hope for.

that she even talks to me is probably due to the fact that she's on my volleyball team and I'm fortunate enough to be one of the better players on the team.

Anyhooo. The story culminates in her approaching me last Thursday in front of a court full of players and proclaims, "I think I left my shorts in your car".

score one for darkpuppet

not really.. I guess I should admit, they aren't really underwear, I took liberties to make the post more interesting (at least give me credit for trying to entertain you all). The item of clothing in question is running shorts.

How did they end up in the back of my car?

well, what does a high maintenance, semi-princess type do after a volleyball game in 30C heat? She wants to change into something spiffy for going out for a pint afterwards...

Remember, she must always look her best, and in that case, it means tight clothes on hot days. So she was wearing running shorts. Now, you're not supposed to wear underwear with running shorts... some girls wear a thong, which is fine, but the rest go commando.

She would be commando this day.

Now, she wanted to change, I was driving, and my car had tinted windows. So she slipped into the back seat, and proceeded to change... so yes, I had bare hot chick ass on my back seat! ...woot!

Anyways, turns out she forgot her shorts in the back of my car, but the mileage I'm getting out of her changing AND forgetting her shorts in my car has been fantastic. (yeah, we can all joke about it...)

ie.. on our way to the pub lastweek to meet her cousin

Hot chick: "Now, they may try to tell you that I'm a party girl.. Don't believe what they say!"
Me: " well, you did leave your shorts in my car..."

and that's about it.

now go ahead.. rate your disappointment...
haha you could have made SOMETHING up..
although you did keep everyone entertained for quite awhile.. hahaha see how many times people have visited this thread!! :lol:
-8/10 :ph34r:
:lame:
j/k
at least you're making the most of the situation

as i said before
:postpics:

until then maybe shes jsut as hot as your story....... :ph34r:
I'm going to give this about a 9.95 out of 10 on the disappointment scale.

1) they weren't undies.. they were shorts.
2) bare-ass naked girl in your backseat.. WHERE WERE YOU?
3) WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS?
That's streching the credibity gap a wee bit wide there DP. From a rather racy & lurid tale to one with about as much sex appeal as me in a Speedo (IE: NONE!) <_<

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2 3