FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: So What's The Protocol In Such A Situation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
<yoda>You had a chance for greatness, but screw it up royally... you did. </yoda>

The requisite rebuttal to her statement was "I already know how to get you out of your shorts. Care to see how long it takes for the rest?"
Who do I talk to about getting an Admin BANNED?

:rolleyes:
Hey stupid.
Yes you the admin. I am talking to you.
I am sick and tired of hearing about women you don't persue because they are out of your league. Look. No woman is out of your league. You thinking like this is not getting you laid. Every woman has one weakness. They love men that listen and pay attention to what they are saying.
I am not saying you and I and and other numnuts on this board are the best looking, but who cares! Stop thinking like this and pay more attention to what they say and act upon your instincts. If you don't ask, you'll never know.
This coming from a guy with a top shelf wife. Atleast I (and Andrew) thinks so.
meford4u,Aug 1 2006, 12:43 PM Wrote:Hey stupid.
Yes you the admin.  I am talking to you.
I am sick and tired of hearing about women you don't persue because they are out of your league.  Look.  No woman is out of your league.  You thinking like this is not getting you laid.  Every woman has one weakness.  They love men that listen and pay attention to what they are saying. 
I am not saying you and I and and other numnuts on this board are the best looking, but who cares! Stop thinking like this and pay more attention to what they say and act upon your instincts.  If you don't ask, you'll never know.
This coming from a guy with a top shelf wife.  Atleast I (and Andrew) thinks so.
[right][snapback]200216[/snapback][/right]

'the league' statement is just an illustration of the hotness.. I have to take some pics... I do enjoy staring at her ass when she's playing in front of me :P.

To be honest, there's another chick on the team I'm gunnin' for :P .. and instead of 'fighting the war on two fronts', I'm letting the guys on the team get their droolin over with first so when they get tired of the new chick, and I've exhausted all options on chick #2, I can swoop in for the kill.

There's something to the strategy of not being one of the 20 guys all vying for the same girl at the same time.
Simply terrible dp...

your off the case!

clean out your desk and get the hell outta here!!

jerkass :angry:
Pages: 1 2 3