FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Guys Check This Out! From My Car Domain Guestbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Remember that idiot with the flat screen in the 2005 sedan?

Here is what he said in my guestbook.

Posted by brandon0133 in 2002 Ford Focus
07/08/2006, 10:10am
ure going to come to my site and slam on my car? look at this stock piece of s*** u have,...lol..by the way the tv screen was my first installation,,now ive figured out how to do it right...do i need a child with a stock focus commenting on my ride? not really man...and lets see....ure 1 out of 20,000 people that dont like my yellow on black look....what does this say? i lowered my car 2 1/2 inches,,17's with low profile tires,, dvd player 7 inch monitors,,neon under body kit that matches the yellow,,custom painted the ywllow interior..10 disc cd changer..750 watt amp and 12's in comp band pass box,,flip flop trunk conversion kit....35% tent on already tented factory windows.....what do u have? some speakers an amp and some wheels? wow,,,u line that old crappy car up in front of me....only thing u would see after the light turned green was rubber burning on the hood of ure car....haha

Kids.
priceless

somebody invite him to this site :lol:
Dropped on head as a child.

There are worse out there. Believe me.

I've dealt with them on this site!
I did.
Thats too funny. I hope that guy takes you up on the offer to join this site, then he can see that its not just you that thinks his install was a POS.
ANTHONYD,Jul 10 2006, 08:39 AM Wrote:Remember that idiot with the flat screen in theu line that old crappy car up in front of me....only thing u would see after the light turned green was rubber burning on the hood of ure car....haha
[right][snapback]196978[/snapback][/right]
Yeah, probably from the high horsepower developed by his 20HP Focus decal and his Tornado intake... :lol:
:lol: :lol:

I should join and post just pics of my car...no mod list. My 'stock' car will have fun. :lol:

EDIT...Im not the one to talk about grammar and spelling, but that guy...wow :blink:
^^^you should!

do it!
An immature response, from an immature mind -sigh-

It explains his car though, it really, really does <_<

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jul 10 2006, 11:01 AM Wrote:An immature response, from an immature mind -sigh-

It explains his car though, it really, really does <_<

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]196997[/snapback][/right]

Agreed, and he sounds like an american. :P
Frost__2001,Jul 10 2006, 10:06 AM Wrote:Agreed, and he sounds like an american. :P
[right][snapback]197001[/snapback][/right]

Nice....
Frost__2001,Jul 10 2006, 11:06 AM Wrote:Agreed, and he sounds like an american. :P
[right][snapback]197001[/snapback][/right]

No,

He sounds like a pure bred ricer, or at least a ricer wannabe.

Sure his car has this nice yellow on black appearance, some prostitutes do the same with their own looks. :lol:
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 10 2006, 10:32 AM Wrote:No,

He sounds like a pure bred ricer, or at least a ricer wannabe.

Sure his car has this nice yellow on black appearance, some prostitutes do the same with their own looks. :lol:
[right][snapback]197011[/snapback][/right]

Only if they have jaundice :lol:

NefCanuck
Gotta love ricers! :lol: :rofl:

Time to turn up the heat! FLAME ON!
I provoked hi response fully.

I called his car complete garbage etc....

Skrews for a dash screen etc....

Eneryone please sign his guest book. He claims I'm the ONLY person that doesn't like it.
Done and done. :D
ANTHONYD,Jul 10 2006, 11:55 AM Wrote:I provoked hi response fully.

I called his car complete garbage etc....

Skrews for a dash screen etc....

Eneryone please sign his guest book. He claims I'm the ONLY person that doesn't like it.
[right][snapback]197016[/snapback][/right]

Link?
ANTHONYD,Jul 10 2006, 12:05 PM Wrote:LET'S FLOOD HIS GUESTBOOK.

:lol:
[right][snapback]197021[/snapback][/right]

Hmm I comment on his car on FF. I still think it looks like crap.
riced out focus, and a hill billy Dodge
Pages: 1 2 3