FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Father Is Picking Up This Sweet Ride Tomorrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.autocatch.com/used-cars/2004~ni...350z~163940.htm

went and test drove it last night. Called my dad and told him it was a really sweet ride. He told me to wheel and deal with the guy and see what I could do. Got them to sell the car at 28 500 all in. Not bad, not great, but this car is pretty fawkin new.

Love the sound of these VQ's...wish my 4cyl boxster sounded like that. :rolleyes: :lol:
Good Job, I can't say anything good about the car because I really never liked them. The sound is impressive though.
Nice buy just right for the winter time lol :P

I ate one for lunch ones
yeah....not the fastest car out there, thats for sure. I was disappointed in that department, i thought it would have been faster. It will be perfect for my mom and pops though....perfect little summer cruiser.

Now I have to clean out my fathers garage to store this thing in the winter....that thing has been collecting crap for the pass 10 years, wont be fun.
Its a pretty sweet ride, but for that price I hope its fully loaded and low km becasue I've seen some alot cheaper than that.
Some big black wheels would rock on that car.
darkpuppet,Sep 10 2009, 10:11 AM Wrote:Some big black wheels would rock on that car.
[right][snapback]294081[/snapback][/right]

with the fat lip

make it look angry.................like this " :angry: "
Thats a nice car forsure. Under 40kms to boot.
Nice car, though I'm not sold on the colour (For a car like that it needs a colour that says "I'm here to kick @$$ and chew gum... and I'm outta gum")

NefCanuck
you know that cars a repo right?

was here at my work a few weeks ago it sat here for about 2 months before they put it into a sale.
Ohh 40, km is good but what was it going for over here? Frost you have a pm
My neighbor just bought a 32 foot Boston Whaler, its a repo but he got one hell of a deal.
Canadian ST,Sep 10 2009, 03:59 PM Wrote:My neighbor just bought a 32 foot Boston Whaler, its a repo but he got one hell of a deal.
[right][snapback]294113[/snapback][/right]

well often most dealers will never mention it was a repo or give you a deal on what htey really paid for it lol
I tried to drive one.

Could not drive the car with the top up.

Your Pops is gonna love it.
Sounds like he got a decent deal, Nate. I love the sound of the VQ as well - I'm pretty convinced that it's the sexiest-sounding V6 on the planet.

They handle so sweet that it's not even funny. A track car in hawt street clothes, for sure.
meford4u,Sep 10 2009, 10:51 PM Wrote:I tried to drive one.

Could not drive the car with the top up.

Your Pops is gonna love it.
[right][snapback]294141[/snapback][/right]

same here.
i got to drive one from niagara on the lake one day (work conference)
I had to pull over in grimsby because my neck was sore, :lol:
Sweet whip though.

ZX3_2NV,Sep 10 2009, 10:10 AM Wrote:Its a pretty sweet ride, but for that price I hope its fully loaded and low km becasue I've seen some alot cheaper than that.
[right][snapback]294077[/snapback][/right]

28 500 all in. Thats a pretty good price. and...can you read? 40k is pretty low KM's for an 04.
Frost__2001,Sep 10 2009, 01:11 PM Wrote:you know that cars a repo right?

[right][snapback]294095[/snapback][/right]

No, did not know that. Car is absolutely mint though.
personally, I wouldn't care if it's a repo...
darkpuppet,Sep 11 2009, 10:23 AM Wrote:personally, I wouldn't care if it's a repo...
[right][snapback]294161[/snapback][/right]
I sent phil a pm to find out exactly what it means. Could mean a few things. If its just repoed because the guy didnt pay up, then its ok with me. If its because it had theft damage...well...I'd like to know.
Pages: 1 2