FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: This Decal Or This One?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know about 99.9% dont like decals on cars, but I am getting one anyways. Its either going to be one of these 2.

[Image: CustonDecal3.jpg]

[Image: CustonDecal.jpg]
to be honest I don't like either, but I think if I had to choose one it would be the 2nd one.
Ya i'd go with the 2nd one too.
I'd go with the top one to be honest, #2 looks too busy.

NefCanuck
They both look like s***..

but #2 is my choice..since you wanna know either way!
Sticking with #1...should be on this week.

Been Looking for good decals for a while now...

After that Engine Toyz
Not a stickerZ fan but if you were to do it you know what would be cool? Either pattern but in retro reflective stickers the same colour as the car. You hardly see them at all until the light hits them the right way. Sort of like the way the "stealth" police cruisers are here.
I don't like either. They are a little "too much."

But like mostly everyone else... go with two
All I can say is Fast & Furious RICE!

Love your photos !!!
Yea, number 2 is a bit too busy- number one is the lesser of two evils... :rolleyes:
Neither.
Niteshade.

Just for Meford :D
They both look pretty terrible in my opinion, and I'm not completely against decal packages. Something that just follows the creased body line would flow a lot better and wouldnt take away from the natural shape of the car.
Both suck.
#2 flat or closer to the body colour .
2001 ZTS,Jun 18 2006, 08:14 PM Wrote:Not a stickerZ fan but if you were to do it you know what would be cool? Either pattern but in retro reflective stickers the same colour as the car. You hardly see them at all until the light hits them the right way. Sort of like the way the "stealth" police cruisers are here.
[right][snapback]193798[/snapback][/right]

what this pimp daddio said. :blink:

I'm still trying to figure this s*** out, and Im not talking about the decals.
If my car was vandalized by vinyl bandits I would be less pissed off if it was decal 2.
OAC_Sparky,Jun 20 2006, 12:31 AM Wrote:If my car was vandalized by vinyl bandits I would be less pissed off if it was decal 2.
[right][snapback]194004[/snapback][/right]

interesting way of putting it

neither.
VINYL GIVES YOU HORSEPOWER!!!!!
Pages: 1 2