Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Decal Or This One?
I know about 99.9% dont like decals on cars, but I am getting one anyways. Its either going to be one of these 2.

[Image: CustonDecal3.jpg]

[Image: CustonDecal.jpg]
to be honest I don't like either, but I think if I had to choose one it would be the 2nd one.
Ya i'd go with the 2nd one too.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

I'd go with the top one to be honest, #2 looks too busy.

NefCanuck
They both look like s***..

but #2 is my choice..since you wanna know either way!
Sticking with #1...should be on this week.

Been Looking for good decals for a while now...

After that Engine Toyz
Not a stickerZ fan but if you were to do it you know what would be cool? Either pattern but in retro reflective stickers the same colour as the car. You hardly see them at all until the light hits them the right way. Sort of like the way the "stealth" police cruisers are here.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
I don't like either. They are a little "too much."

But like mostly everyone else... go with two
All I can say is Fast & Furious RICE!

Love your photos !!!
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
Yea, number 2 is a bit too busy- number one is the lesser of two evils... :rolleyes:
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
Neither.
Niteshade.

Just for Meford :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
They both look pretty terrible in my opinion, and I'm not completely against decal packages. Something that just follows the creased body line would flow a lot better and wouldnt take away from the natural shape of the car.
Both suck.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
#2 flat or closer to the body colour .
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
2001 ZTS,Jun 18 2006, 08:14 PM Wrote:Not a stickerZ fan but if you were to do it you know what would be cool? Either pattern but in retro reflective stickers the same colour as the car. You hardly see them at all until the light hits them the right way. Sort of like the way the "stealth" police cruisers are here.
[right][snapback]193798[/snapback][/right]

what this pimp daddio said. :blink:

I'm still trying to figure this s*** out, and Im not talking about the decals.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
If my car was vandalized by vinyl bandits I would be less pissed off if it was decal 2.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,Jun 20 2006, 12:31 AM Wrote:If my car was vandalized by vinyl bandits I would be less pissed off if it was decal 2.
[right][snapback]194004[/snapback][/right]

interesting way of putting it

neither.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
VINYL GIVES YOU HORSEPOWER!!!!!
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Car Decal Added...decal Hater Stay Away...lol FastandFocusZTS 20 4,530 07-07-2006, 01:03 PM
Last Post: euro_zx5