FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Came In The Mail Today..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been waiting for this particular piece of mail for quite some time now. Glad I finally got it and can forget everything I've learned :P

[Image: diploma640.jpg]
Congrats dude. You are now an official Mathwiz guy. :D
Quick whats.........2+7-4/17500X2.5=

And Congratulation on your better education. Why didn't you go to graduation? That's something I can never understand. You pay, what $40k for 4 years and don't go to the final ceremony giving you the accomplishment you spent time and money on?

Give me the keys to your car after you spend 4 years paying for it. Same deal.

But that's enough ranting. Congrats.
Congrats, that stuff you took is way over my head.
I never went to my high school or college graduation, didnt miss much.
meford4u,Jun 15 2006, 04:55 PM Wrote:Why didn't you go to graduation?  That's something I can never understand.  You pay, what $40k for 4 years and don't go to the final ceremony giving you the accomplishment you spent time and money on?
[right][snapback]193332[/snapback][/right]

I cant stand those long boring ceremonies.. my highschool graduation was bad enough, but sitting through all the University grads and dressing up in the gown just isnt really my thing. The paper is the only part that I really wanted now hopefully it'll unlock a job with some decent pay..
guilty,Jun 15 2006, 05:34 PM Wrote:The paper is the only part that I really wanted now hopefully it'll unlock a job with some decent pay..
[right][snapback]193344[/snapback][/right]

Hopefully! Congrats guy.
wow congrats
meford4u,Jun 15 2006, 06:55 PM Wrote:Quick whats.........2+7-4/17500X2.5=

And Congratulation on your better education.  Why didn't you go to graduation?  That's something I can never understand.  You pay, what $40k for 4 years and don't go to the final ceremony giving you the accomplishment you spent time and money on?

Give me the keys to your car after you spend 4 years paying for it.  Same deal.

But that's enough ranting.  Congrats.
[right][snapback]193332[/snapback][/right]

Congrats...

PS... solve using bedmas, haha at least i learned one thing during highschool
Congrats. Can't wait til i get done school and have something behind my name.
my sister got her diploma yesterday frm yorku. It was a long grad ceeremony too, 4+ hrs. Even met Jack Layton & his wife olivia chow there too, cus his kid was also graduating yesterday too..
Congrats man! Now you truely are a full fledged uber nurd :) You can't deny it anymore, because now there's proof :)
Congrats on the diploma.

But he hasn't answered the math question. Maybe its a fake degree. I think I saw those for sale at WalMart. :lol:

What can you do with a degree in math? Is taeching in your future?
Congrats dude!

We WILL be watching your calcs even more harshly here now. Think of it as a no-charge feature from FC.net. :D
Nicely done!! What fields are you thinking about getting into?
So if you have one focus leaving chicago for manhattan at 55MPH, and a focus leaves Manhattan for Chicago at 65MPH, when will the two pass each other?

or, if the stock focus has 130HP, and a Type R sticker has 5i horsepower, and an AEM sticker has the root of the number of Type R horsepower * lbs of body kit, how much horsepower does a focus have with 3 Type R Stickers, and 55lbs of body kit?
darkpuppet,Jun 16 2006, 08:03 AM Wrote:So if you have one focus leaving chicago for manhattan at 55MPH, and a focus leaves Manhattan for Chicago at 65MPH, when will the two pass each other?

[right][snapback]193419[/snapback][/right]

Never. They'll both have DFPE problems before they hit the state line. :lol:
I never went to my grad eiter.

I was busy working.
Oscar The Grouch,Jun 16 2006, 08:14 AM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Jun 16 2006, 08:03 AM Wrote:So if you have one focus leaving chicago for manhattan at 55MPH, and a focus leaves Manhattan for Chicago at 65MPH, when will the two pass each other?

[right][snapback]193419[/snapback][/right]

Never. They'll both have DFPE problems before they hit the state line. :lol:
[right][snapback]193421[/snapback][/right]
:lol:
ANTHONYD,Jun 16 2006, 08:30 AM Wrote:I never went to my grad eiter.

I was busy working.
[right][snapback]193425[/snapback][/right]

Same here...

Pages: 1 2