Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Came In The Mail Today..
I've been waiting for this particular piece of mail for quite some time now. Glad I finally got it and can forget everything I've learned :P

[Image: diploma640.jpg]
Congrats dude. You are now an official Mathwiz guy. :D
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Quick whats.........2+7-4/17500X2.5=

And Congratulation on your better education. Why didn't you go to graduation? That's something I can never understand. You pay, what $40k for 4 years and don't go to the final ceremony giving you the accomplishment you spent time and money on?

Give me the keys to your car after you spend 4 years paying for it. Same deal.

But that's enough ranting. Congrats.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Congrats, that stuff you took is way over my head.
'03 Focus SVT
I never went to my high school or college graduation, didnt miss much.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
meford4u,Jun 15 2006, 04:55 PM Wrote:Why didn't you go to graduation?  That's something I can never understand.  You pay, what $40k for 4 years and don't go to the final ceremony giving you the accomplishment you spent time and money on?
[right][snapback]193332[/snapback][/right]

I cant stand those long boring ceremonies.. my highschool graduation was bad enough, but sitting through all the University grads and dressing up in the gown just isnt really my thing. The paper is the only part that I really wanted now hopefully it'll unlock a job with some decent pay..
guilty,Jun 15 2006, 05:34 PM Wrote:The paper is the only part that I really wanted now hopefully it'll unlock a job with some decent pay..
[right][snapback]193344[/snapback][/right]

Hopefully! Congrats guy.
wow congrats
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
meford4u,Jun 15 2006, 06:55 PM Wrote:Quick whats.........2+7-4/17500X2.5=

And Congratulation on your better education.  Why didn't you go to graduation?  That's something I can never understand.  You pay, what $40k for 4 years and don't go to the final ceremony giving you the accomplishment you spent time and money on?

Give me the keys to your car after you spend 4 years paying for it.  Same deal.

But that's enough ranting.  Congrats.
[right][snapback]193332[/snapback][/right]

Congrats...

PS... solve using bedmas, haha at least i learned one thing during highschool
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Congrats. Can't wait til i get done school and have something behind my name.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

my sister got her diploma yesterday frm yorku. It was a long grad ceeremony too, 4+ hrs. Even met Jack Layton & his wife olivia chow there too, cus his kid was also graduating yesterday too..
My other ride is your Mom
Congrats man! Now you truely are a full fledged uber nurd :) You can't deny it anymore, because now there's proof :)
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
Congrats on the diploma.

But he hasn't answered the math question. Maybe its a fake degree. I think I saw those for sale at WalMart. :lol:

What can you do with a degree in math? Is taeching in your future?
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Congrats dude!

We WILL be watching your calcs even more harshly here now. Think of it as a no-charge feature from FC.net. :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Nicely done!! What fields are you thinking about getting into?
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
So if you have one focus leaving chicago for manhattan at 55MPH, and a focus leaves Manhattan for Chicago at 65MPH, when will the two pass each other?

or, if the stock focus has 130HP, and a Type R sticker has 5i horsepower, and an AEM sticker has the root of the number of Type R horsepower * lbs of body kit, how much horsepower does a focus have with 3 Type R Stickers, and 55lbs of body kit?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Jun 16 2006, 08:03 AM Wrote:So if you have one focus leaving chicago for manhattan at 55MPH, and a focus leaves Manhattan for Chicago at 65MPH, when will the two pass each other?

[right][snapback]193419[/snapback][/right]

Never. They'll both have DFPE problems before they hit the state line. :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I never went to my grad eiter.

I was busy working.
Oscar The Grouch,Jun 16 2006, 08:14 AM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Jun 16 2006, 08:03 AM Wrote:So if you have one focus leaving chicago for manhattan at 55MPH, and a focus leaves Manhattan for Chicago at 65MPH, when will the two pass each other?

[right][snapback]193419[/snapback][/right]

Never. They'll both have DFPE problems before they hit the state line. :lol:
[right][snapback]193421[/snapback][/right]
:lol:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
ANTHONYD,Jun 16 2006, 08:30 AM Wrote:I never went to my grad eiter.

I was busy working.
[right][snapback]193425[/snapback][/right]

Same here...

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!