FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tim Horton's Camp Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just thought I'd mention that today June 7th is Camp Day at Tim Horton's, So get out there and buy a Coffee and help out, there will be many different things going on today at all location across North America.
Yep it is.. everyone at the local place had tshirts.. going to use it to sucker people at work into buying coffee who usually don't when I "make the rounds" taking orders during my normal coffee bitch run. :)

All coffee sales today get donated to send a kid to camp.
I normally don't drink coffee shop coffee much unless travelling... but I might make an exception today.
I don't drink coffee. Why not include Hot Chocolate, Crappuchino and other hot drinks in the fundraising.
Oscar The Grouch,Jun 7 2006, 11:04 AM Wrote:I don't drink coffee.  Why not include Hot Chocolate, Crappuchino and other hot drinks in the fundraising.
[right][snapback]191796[/snapback][/right]

Good point bud!
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 7 2006, 07:49 AM Wrote:I normally don't drink coffee shop coffee much unless travelling... but I might make an exception today.
[right][snapback]191779[/snapback][/right]

Same here, but I will be buying rounds of coffee today. (not just for me :lol: )
Oscar The Grouch,Jun 7 2006, 11:04 AM Wrote:I don't drink coffee.  Why not include Hot Chocolate, Crappuchino and other hot drinks in the fundraising.
[right][snapback]191796[/snapback][/right]

They Do, it's 25% of all hot drinks are included, and Steeped Tea is 100%, and all cold Drinks it's 50%
Frost__2001,Jun 7 2006, 02:15 PM Wrote:They Do, it's 25% of all hot drinks are included, and Steeped Tea is 100%, and all cold Drinks it's 50%
[right][snapback]191840[/snapback][/right]

Including Chocolate Milk???
yeah anything cold.

Think about it a large ice capp is $3.20 - 50% = $1.60 for the kids, and the same ammount to the owner of the store, really to make an ice cap it only costs $0.75 to make one. Plus for marketing it's way easier to say " buy a coffee and send a kid to camp " rather then " Buy a Coffee and 100% of coffee sales send the kids to camp, 25% of all hot drinks send a kid to camp, and 50% of all cold drink help send kids to camp"