Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim Horton's Camp Day
Just thought I'd mention that today June 7th is Camp Day at Tim Horton's, So get out there and buy a Coffee and help out, there will be many different things going on today at all location across North America.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Yep it is.. everyone at the local place had tshirts.. going to use it to sucker people at work into buying coffee who usually don't when I "make the rounds" taking orders during my normal coffee bitch run. :)

All coffee sales today get donated to send a kid to camp.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
I normally don't drink coffee shop coffee much unless travelling... but I might make an exception today.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I don't drink coffee. Why not include Hot Chocolate, Crappuchino and other hot drinks in the fundraising.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Jun 7 2006, 11:04 AM Wrote:I don't drink coffee.  Why not include Hot Chocolate, Crappuchino and other hot drinks in the fundraising.
[right][snapback]191796[/snapback][/right]

Good point bud!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 7 2006, 07:49 AM Wrote:I normally don't drink coffee shop coffee much unless travelling... but I might make an exception today.
[right][snapback]191779[/snapback][/right]

Same here, but I will be buying rounds of coffee today. (not just for me :lol: )
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Oscar The Grouch,Jun 7 2006, 11:04 AM Wrote:I don't drink coffee.  Why not include Hot Chocolate, Crappuchino and other hot drinks in the fundraising.
[right][snapback]191796[/snapback][/right]

They Do, it's 25% of all hot drinks are included, and Steeped Tea is 100%, and all cold Drinks it's 50%
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Jun 7 2006, 02:15 PM Wrote:They Do, it's 25% of all hot drinks are included, and Steeped Tea is 100%, and all cold Drinks it's 50%
[right][snapback]191840[/snapback][/right]

Including Chocolate Milk???
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
yeah anything cold.

Think about it a large ice capp is $3.20 - 50% = $1.60 for the kids, and the same ammount to the owner of the store, really to make an ice cap it only costs $0.75 to make one. Plus for marketing it's way easier to say " buy a coffee and send a kid to camp " rather then " Buy a Coffee and 100% of coffee sales send the kids to camp, 25% of all hot drinks send a kid to camp, and 50% of all cold drink help send kids to camp"