FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: For Darkpuppet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, puppet.

If you don't have the balls to continue the topic, then don't be a loser to shut the thread. Even if you are the administrator, what you think doesn't represent what other people think. People may be interested to post their point of view, but because you think you are the smart one, you'd stopped everyone from saying what they want.

Same here.. if you don't like to read what I write, you can stop yourself from reading this thread instead shutting it down.
In before DA BANNNNN!! :1lockd: :1lockd: :1lockd: :1lockd:
ever heard of PM???

o and enjoy your impending week off

OAC_Sparky,Jun 4 2006, 09:28 PM Wrote:In before DA BANNNNN!!  :1lockd:  :1lockd:  :1lockd:  :1lockd:
[right][snapback]191272[/snapback][/right]
The only reason why your thread was close is because there's no point to it...Street racing is stupid!!! There's nothing you can say to change anybodys mind in this board.....And I do have a turbo in my car and the only reason is that I do go fast with my car put highway at night and in back roads that the only thing I could hit is a cow.... The only reason I put a Turbo in my car is to bring out the full potential of a Focus...Not to street race....I go to the track...

focusonthis_88,Jun 5 2006, 01:31 AM Wrote:The only reason why your thread was close is because there's no point to it...Street racing is stupid!!!  There's nothing you can say to change anybodys mind in this board.....And I do have a turbo in my car and the only reason is that I do go fast with my car put highway at night and in back roads that the only thing I could hit is a cow....  The only reason I put a Turbo in my car is to bring out the full potential of a Focus...Not to street race....I go to the track...

[right][snapback]191275[/snapback][/right]

So you are trying to tell me that it is alright to go fast on the highway at night?? well, I'm pretty sure there are other road users at night on the highway.. so doesn't it put other people's lives and your own lives at risk? doesn't it make you an irresponsible person as well? well.. you prove no point at all.
Also I notice.. you said the only reason for your turbo is to go fast on highway at night.. and another only reason is bring out full potential of focus?? which is your only reason??
I guess it is the first one..
Hey cowymo..

You're treading on thin ice man, I dont know why you have decided to get so wound up tonight but, all I have seen is your total disregard for the wellfare and well-being of others, your disregard for the rules on FC, and your disrespect for the people that run this site.

Bottom line, if you wanna be an irresponsible idiot, disrespectful child, and all-around waste of skin both on here, and in real life...

do it on your own time and get the hell off FC.net

As far as I'm concerned....YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE ANYMORE!

We are a good club, with good people and I will be god-damned if some little streeet-racing, punk is gonna run his mouth on here and add to an already serious problem in our society.

I hope you realize what a moron you are and stop puttin yourself and others at risk or being hurt or killed!

Grow up and learn how to be an adult!
cowymo,Jun 4 2006, 09:35 PM Wrote:So you are trying to tell me that it is alright to go fast on the highway at night??  well, I'm pretty sure there are other road users at night on the highway.. so doesn't it put other people's lives and your own lives at risk?  doesn't it make you an irresponsible person as well?  well.. you prove no point at all.
Also I notice.. you said the only reason for your turbo is to go fast on highway at night.. and another only reason is bring out full potential of focus??  which is your only reason?? 
[right][snapback]191276[/snapback][/right]
The difference is that focusonthis_88 isn't posting on the forum looking to get his ego stroked bragging about his exploits.
I guess we can leave this thread open and see if anyone besides myself or cowymo (well, for at least 3 days at least) have anyting to say...

OAC_Sparky,Jun 4 2006, 09:38 PM Wrote:
cowymo,Jun 4 2006, 09:35 PM Wrote:So you are trying to tell me that it is alright to go fast on the highway at night??  well, I'm pretty sure there are other road users at night on the highway.. so doesn't it put other people's lives and your own lives at risk?  doesn't it make you an irresponsible person as well?  well.. you prove no point at all.
Also I notice.. you said the only reason for your turbo is to go fast on highway at night.. and another only reason is bring out full potential of focus??  which is your only reason?? 
[right][snapback]191276[/snapback][/right]
The difference is that focusonthis_88 isn't posting on the forum looking to get his ego stroked bragging about his exploits.
[right][snapback]191279[/snapback][/right]

I wouldn't post that I street race a car....I just said that I go fast at night when the risk of getting in a accident is low...And I only drive fast when im alone...not with passengers....Your posting that you race a car in a neighborhood and proud of it...your stupid man!
OK, so, a point to make here is this, who has never driven over the posted speed limit in their enotire lives? Anyone, anyone? If anyone does post that here after me writing this, I'll do it now "Liar liar pants on fire!!!" We've all sped at one point or another, yeah sometimes when I;m driving home at 3am from Vancouver (about an hour+ drive on average) I'll crank it out a little, but, as soon as I see another car ahead of me on the highway, I begin to slow down. I see someone coming up behind me, I slow down and move over. I once got pulled over by a cop in an unmarked car that I passed doing about 110 or so, he asked me why I slowed from a substantially higher speed to pass by him, I told him that the speed I was going would've been very risky to come up on another vehicle at so I slowed down, I drove away from that potential fine and possible losing of my license with a "Have a safe rest of your drive home son" Point is, driving fast is natural, whether you're driving a modified or stock vehicle, a ferrari or hyundai pony, you just have to be reasonable and responsible of how, where, when you do it. I mentioned in another post of a posting on focusbc of a particular member making a post bragging about racing a civic, the title of that post on focusbc - Playing in traffic on the highway is fun. Not real fun, but stupid. I'm like puppet, I don't tolerate street racing whatsoever, due to a good friend dying because of a streetrace crash that killed him, does that mean that I won't drive fast, no of course not, but I won't race someone or drive recklessly. Just because the gov't decides that a child of sixteen is responsiblt enough to be in control of a vehicle doesn't mean that everyone should be allowed to. I'm picking at anyone in particular at this point, I'm making a general comment so nobody should get their panties in a bunch here. People should learn to control themselves before going out on the street in their cars and trying to prove that they're a man, it's a bad combination and that's when a vehicle becomes a weapon. I take my hat off to a friend of mine who doesn't feel she wants the responsibility (at 24 yrs of age) of driving a vehicle. Now to get personal for a moment, to cowymo: You basically imply that I would let people walk all over me for the rest of my life because I would ignore some rich kids stupid ass comment, well I have never let anyone walk all over me once in my entire life, just look through for a post I made a while back about someone who assaulted my dad, I sure made a f*** of a mes of his face for trying to walk all over him and me after swinging a tire iron at my old man 3 times breaking the windows on his van and smoking me up the side of the head with it. He was a punk ass little bitch who thought he was all that, with a major anger management problem, in my opinion, kind of like you. Oh and if you can't "read english" figure it the f*** out jackass. 'Nuff said
;)
Focusracer,

I totally agree with you for the first part of the message. You are right. Everybody speeds. So if you speed, don't comment on other who do what you do. Because no matter what, as long as you speed, you are a danger to everyone. There is no such thing as responsible speeding and irresponsible speeding.

I'm sorry about calling you a loser or whatsoever. I know it was rather hash for me to say that. I just didn't like the fact that I wasn't allow to express my feelings. I am not exactly proud of the racing today. I'm not here to show how good I am.. I'm pretty sure there are many members here have better skill then I do.
Hey everyone. Don't have a cow , man.

You win f***tard of the month.

Your car would never beat a Mercedes. So give up the lie.

One vote for permaban. You were getting on my nerves about all the stupid posts you were making anyway. So let's just do away with the little pest and we'll make side jokes about you forever.

Our little way of remembering you by shutting down the "freedom of speech" bs. You don't have the right to come on here and be a jackass and redicule others.

Especially the admin.

You win. Come collect your prize.
hmmm... board glitch... fixed... I think
It seems pretty clear to me Cowymo that you have more than a few problems associated with anger-management and self-esteem; in addition to some well-documented and self-admitted lapses in judgement and self-control. Not only do your actions on the road make this abundantly clear, so also do your posts in this forum.

To suggest that we are all like you and simply give in to our aggressive impulses at every perceived slight is pure self-serving lunacy. Yes, the world would be a peaceful place if we all practised the self-control you seem to lack -- but it only takes a few bad apples to spoil the barrel; and you are clearly part of the problem, and not part of the solution.

To further suggest that your actions on the road are somehow normal and justifiable because others have chosen to modify their vehicles is also void of any intellectual reasoning. It makes no sense and the more you try to ram that thinking down our throats the worse you look for it.

I deduce from your posts that you fancy yourself some sort of 'honourable road warrior' never backing down from a challenge no matter how high the odds against you: the high-priced Mercedes versus your "stock" Focus. Your actions however are those of a coward - and I really hope you ask me to "prove it" because I do have a lot more to say on the subject.

And finally I will offer you my conditional apology. It may not have been viewed by many because the thread was locked, but I did respond to your post about the street racing incident and I did on many occassions use the epithet "eff-asterisk-asterisk-asterisk-cee-kay;" which I believe at one point you claimed was as offensive to you as the word it represents.

So here's my offer. As an honourable man I promise to never again use that word or any effigy of it, if you promise not to street race again. Frankly I didn't see the connection you were making, but if this is what it takes to get you to be a sensible driver, than I have no choice but to do it. When you get back let me know if we have a deal.

Oh ... one final note: I do strongly suggest that you refrain from questioning the admin's abilities with the language - his skills are vastly superior to yours. What's more, virtually every one of your posts have been juicy targets for some pretty funny criticism, but we all managed to find the discipline to keep it to ourselves - I suggest you do the same.
meford4u,Jun 4 2006, 10:24 PM Wrote:One vote for permaban.

[right][snapback]191294[/snapback][/right]

I second that.

Also, cowymo, if you have a problem with me saying F*** and S*** even though I'm deliberatley censoring out the words, decipher this:

GROW THE F*** UP!!!
Oscar The Grouch,Jun 5 2006, 02:40 AM Wrote:

I second that.

Also, cowymo, if you have a problem with me saying F*** and S*** even though I'm deliberatley censoring out the words, decipher this:

GROW THE F*** UP!!!
[right][snapback]191301[/snapback][/right]

lil late for that, i think he is already history. poor lad. he was just too young

BTW where is 2001ZTS? he usually has somthing to say. Come one Andrew, where are you man?
mo_focus,Jun 4 2006, 10:46 PM Wrote:lil late for that, i think he is already history. poor lad. he was just too young

BTW where is 2001ZTS? he usually has somthing to say. Come one Andrew, where are you man?
[right][snapback]191303[/snapback][/right]

If that's the case, let the whoring begin. :lol:
mo_focus,Jun 4 2006, 10:46 PM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Jun 5 2006, 02:40 AM Wrote:

I second that.

GROW THE F*** UP!!!
[right][snapback]191301[/snapback][/right]

lil late for that, i think he is already history. poor lad. he was just too young

[right][snapback]191303[/snapback][/right]

The 39 year old man is on vacation out west with his 21 year old girlfriend.
See you in 2 weeks.
I closed the thread.

I suggest you appologize to those you insulted and please feel free to contact me via PM to talk about this.

Like I said.

This site does not condone your behaviour therefore we have no use for your thread.

a.
meford4u,Jun 4 2006, 10:54 PM Wrote:The 39 year old man is on vacation out west with his 21 year old girlfriend. 
[right][snapback]191306[/snapback][/right]
The perfect spread ...

I'm talkin' age difference of course, but then again I'm biased - my wife is 19 years my junior; and because she's oriental she also looks 15 years younger than she is -- I love the double takes we get.
Pages: 1 2