FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2 Thumbs Up For Subaru
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: fast7gf.jpg]
Oh SHNAP!

Vee Dub Burned In Da House! :lol:

NefCanuck
Someone was bound to do it!
HAHA I love it.
I don't get it... Mind you I am impervious to marketing tripe.

Someone give me the lowdown.
Oscar The Grouch,Apr 25 2006, 07:41 PM Wrote:I don't get it...  Mind you I am impervious to marketing tripe.

Someone give me the lowdown.
[right][snapback]183306[/snapback][/right]

See, this is what the interweb is for.
Deutschland just got dis-respected!!!
Thats awesome. And you gotta love that subaru can back that up.
[Image: ohsnap.gif]
NefCanuck,Apr 25 2006, 02:18 PM Wrote:Vee Dub Burned In Da House! :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]183299[/snapback][/right]

I was always taught that in advertising the one thing you don't do is disrespect the competition because it usually comes back to bite you in the a$$ -- wonder how long before another manufacturer points out VW's shiiiitty quality record. Hell --- even Ford has the better numbers to do that.
OH SNAP!!
ZTWsquared,Apr 25 2006, 04:52 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Apr 25 2006, 02:18 PM Wrote:Vee Dub Burned In Da House! :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]183299[/snapback][/right]

I was always taught that in advertising the one thing you don't do is disrespect the competition because it usually comes back to bite you in the a$$ -- wonder how long before another manufacturer points out VW's shiiiitty quality record. Hell --- even Ford has the better numbers to do that.
[right][snapback]183330[/snapback][/right]

Dissing the competition is always a risk if you've got a weakness. Versus VW what weakness does Subaru have? Can't think of any ;)

NefCanuck

(VW & quality don't belong in the same sentence unless you throw the word "poor in there somewhere :ph34r: ")
dub owners everywhere are probably saying.. but.. check out that ugly rear wing.. its just r!ce y0
^^^^
I can see the next VW commercial now......

German guy and tuner kid standing in front of the STI....

German guy "What is that huge thing on your trunk?"
Tuner kid "Umm, its the spoiler dude."
German guy "It certainly is spoiling the car........OH SNAP!" :ph34r:
I know exactly where they can stick the two thumbs up their a........
then again, you're paying $20,000 more for the subie....

you could go 0-60 in 4.7, or own two cars...
naz,Apr 25 2006, 08:20 PM Wrote:dub owners everywhere are probably saying.. but.. check out that ugly rear wing.. its just r!ce y0
[right][snapback]183352[/snapback][/right]
Ikea called, they want their bookshelf back. :lol:
darkpuppet,Apr 26 2006, 12:20 PM Wrote:then again, you're paying $20,000 more for the subie....

you could go 0-60 in 4.7, or own two cars...
[right][snapback]183403[/snapback][/right]

i wonder how wrx v. gti would go.. every new gti i have seen doesn't want to introduce me to their 'fast'... probably because its not broken in yet.
Proper competitive advertising.....But if you guys didn't notice...they didn't destroy a Subaru in the VW spots. Why you ask???? Because the Subaru is a much superior car....VW knows it.

Ford isin't going to tell you that the focus is better than a Maybach is it?

I like!
Pages: 1 2