[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Oh SHNAP!

Vee Dub Burned In Da House! :lol:

NefCanuck
Someone was bound to do it!
HAHA I love it.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
I don't get it... Mind you I am impervious to marketing tripe.

Someone give me the lowdown.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Apr 25 2006, 07:41 PM Wrote:I don't get it...  Mind you I am impervious to marketing tripe.

Someone give me the lowdown.
[right][snapback]183306[/snapback][/right]

See, this is what the interweb is for.
Deutschland just got dis-respected!!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Thats awesome. And you gotta love that subaru can back that up.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

[Image: ohsnap.gif]
NefCanuck,Apr 25 2006, 02:18 PM Wrote:Vee Dub Burned In Da House! :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]183299[/snapback][/right]

I was always taught that in advertising the one thing you don't do is disrespect the competition because it usually comes back to bite you in the a$$ -- wonder how long before another manufacturer points out VW's shiiiitty quality record. Hell --- even Ford has the better numbers to do that.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
OH SNAP!!
[img]http://www.focuscanada.net/images/fc_logo_black.gif[img]
ZTWsquared,Apr 25 2006, 04:52 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Apr 25 2006, 02:18 PM Wrote:Vee Dub Burned In Da House! :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]183299[/snapback][/right]

I was always taught that in advertising the one thing you don't do is disrespect the competition because it usually comes back to bite you in the a$$ -- wonder how long before another manufacturer points out VW's shiiiitty quality record. Hell --- even Ford has the better numbers to do that.
[right][snapback]183330[/snapback][/right]

Dissing the competition is always a risk if you've got a weakness. Versus VW what weakness does Subaru have? Can't think of any ;)

NefCanuck

(VW & quality don't belong in the same sentence unless you throw the word "poor in there somewhere :ph34r: ")
dub owners everywhere are probably saying.. but.. check out that ugly rear wing.. its just r!ce y0
^^^^
I can see the next VW commercial now......

German guy and tuner kid standing in front of the STI....

German guy "What is that huge thing on your trunk?"
Tuner kid "Umm, its the spoiler dude."
German guy "It certainly is spoiling the car........OH SNAP!" :ph34r:
I know exactly where they can stick the two thumbs up their a........
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
then again, you're paying $20,000 more for the subie....

you could go 0-60 in 4.7, or own two cars...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

naz,Apr 25 2006, 08:20 PM Wrote:dub owners everywhere are probably saying.. but.. check out that ugly rear wing.. its just r!ce y0
[right][snapback]183352[/snapback][/right]
Ikea called, they want their bookshelf back. :lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
darkpuppet,Apr 26 2006, 12:20 PM Wrote:then again, you're paying $20,000 more for the subie....

you could go 0-60 in 4.7, or own two cars...
[right][snapback]183403[/snapback][/right]

i wonder how wrx v. gti would go.. every new gti i have seen doesn't want to introduce me to their 'fast'... probably because its not broken in yet.
Proper competitive advertising.....But if you guys didn't notice...they didn't destroy a Subaru in the VW spots. Why you ask???? Because the Subaru is a much superior car....VW knows it.

Ford isin't going to tell you that the focus is better than a Maybach is it?

I like!