FocusCanada Forums
Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule.... - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule.... (/showthread.php?tid=15152)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule.... - ANTHONYD - 06-10-2005

meford4u,Jun 9 2005, 06:06 PM Wrote:First off, who is Mr. Fuktard.  I thought I was fuktard a titti

Secondly, I thought you wanted us to bring stuff?  What are you assigning me to bring?

Big word, huh?
[right][snapback]113571[/snapback][/right]

Bring a box of burgers and somebuns.

A cooler and your beer for the evening.

Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule.... - schade - 06-10-2005

Is there any sort of time frame of the events setup yet .. i might need to leave around 5 and i'm just wondering where in the adventures we might be at that point in time

I'll be out washing the car around noon so everyone is welcome to start showing up then.

I figurerd we would start the cruise around 3:00 - 4:00 and be at the shoot for 5:00

Then cruise back to my place for dinner and to hang out when the photoshoot is over.

How does that sound for everyone???

Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule.... - meford4u - 06-10-2005

Um, the photographer is unavailable at that time. i thought we would do the cruise a little later, like closer to dusk. If we left your house around 6ish, then those that wanted to come after finishing work at 5 could still attend.

But hey, it's your party.

meford4u,Jun 10 2005, 01:07 AM Wrote:Um, the photographer is unavailable at that time.  i thought we would do the cruise a little later, like closer to dusk.  If we left your house around 6ish, then those that wanted to come after finishing work at 5 could still attend.

But hey, it's your party.
[right][snapback]113629[/snapback][/right]

6:00 IT IS!

I'll be out washing the car around noon so everyone is welcome to show up anytime after that. The daytime is probably the best time to do the swap / trade stuff.
We will depart my house at 6:00pm sharp to get down to the docks to take pictures. I thought sunset shots would look the best.

So feel free to show up between 12:00pm and 5:00pm.
EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO TAKE PART IN THE CRUISE AND PHOTOSHOOT.... PLEASE BE AT MY PLACE BY NO LATER THAN 5:00.

After the pictures have been taken, we'll cruise along lakeshore back to my place for some beers and laughs.

Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule.... - Focused - 06-11-2005

ANTHONYD,Jun 10 2005, 07:14 AM Wrote:I'll be out washing the car around noon so everyone is welcome to show up anytime after that. The daytime is probably the best time to do the swap / trade stuff.
We will depart my house at 6:00pm sharp to get down to the docks to take pictures. I thought sunset shots would look the best.

So feel free to show up between 12:00pm and 5:00pm.
EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO TAKE PART IN THE CRUISE AND PHOTOSHOOT.... PLEASE BE AT MY PLACE BY NO LATER THAN 5:00.

After the pictures have been taken, we'll cruise along lakeshore back to my place for some beers and laughs.

[right][snapback]113653[/snapback][/right]

this isn't for another 2 weeks correct?

everyone is talking like it's tomorrow.... <_<

Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule.... - meford4u - 06-11-2005

june 25th in burlington

Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule.... - focusnme - 06-11-2005

hey - is every body bringing parts and stuff to sell? - i have money to buy and i would like to see everything before i buy - everyone bring your crap so we can buy - ill bring down some piping for intakes --- anyone need any specific lengths??? - 15$/foot of 3/16 wall alum tube 3" - sell or trade

pm me on specific sizes

cant wait for the Q - catch you all there

Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule.... - Frost__2001 - 06-13-2005

Well if it helps I still have my old Kodak Digital camera to take photos, But again I don't know if I can attend or not now, because I might be doing something else that day related to helping a buddy of mine out.

I'll know for sure when the date gets closer.

Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule.... - ANTHONYD - 06-13-2005

Just bring all your stuff you guys want to sell. I thought because we were going to all be in the same place at once, this would be a good oppertunity for people to unload their wares.

Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule.... - Focus Fanatic - 06-14-2005

Hey I'm new to this but lovin it so far. I drive an 02 svt and i'm really interested in meeting some fellow focus fanatics. I live in St. Thomas ontario and was wondering about the hamilton show and shine if someone could hit me back that'd be sweet.

Peace out

Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule.... - NefCanuck - 06-15-2005

Okay I've just cleared the last hurdle and I'm good to go, I just have to plan for my own funeral when I tell a certain person about my unavailability that Saturday <_< (She has use for me and its all good, no use? Not so much :wtf: )

NefCanuck

Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule.... - Focus Fanatic - 06-15-2005

I've got a cervinis wrap around wing for a hatch if anyones interested. I'm hope you guys welcome newcomers so i'll be there saturday. Mandatory O.T. doesn't really mean you have to work does it?

Focus Fanatic

Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule.... - ANTHONYD - 06-15-2005

Focus Fanatic,Jun 15 2005, 12:47 AM Wrote:I've got a cervinis wrap around wing for a hatch if anyones interested.  I'm hope you guys welcome newcomers so i'll be there saturday.  Mandatory O.T. doesn't really mean you have to work does it?

Focus Fanatic
[right][snapback]114375[/snapback][/right]

Great!

Bring the wing. I'm sure you'll unload it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHT GUYS.

ONE LAST TIME.
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING.

-LAWNCHAIRS
-WHATEVER YOU PLAN ON EATING (I DON;T WANT A FREEZER OF LEFT OVER BURGERS AT THE END OF THE DAY
-YOUR OWN BUNS
-YOUR OWN BEVERAGES
-STUFF TO POLISH UP THE CAR.
-STUFF TO SELL
-GOOD SPIRITS.

IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT DAY WITH A RECORD TURN OUT.

I HOPE EVERYONE WHO SAID THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE IT, MAKES IT.

I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING ALL OF YOU.
AND I'M THRILLED THAT A LOT OF THE "NOOBS" ARE GOING TO MAKE THE TRIP TOO. I ASSURE YOU ALL IT WILL BE A GREAT DAY FILLED WIOTH NICE CARS AND GREAT COMPANY.

CHEERS.

A.D.

Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule.... - ZX3guy2000 - 06-16-2005

Mmmmmmmm.... wrap around wing!!!!

I might be interested!!!

:D

Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule.... - mustanggt_50 - 06-16-2005

This looks interesting... Id like to go, but might not have my Focus since im lending it too my parents that weekend if they decide to go away. I can bring another car though, its still a Ford!!! Be nice to meet some other Focus drivers!!

Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule.... - ANTHONYD - 06-16-2005

mustanggt_50,Jun 15 2005, 11:29 AM Wrote:This looks interesting... Id like to go, but might not have my Focus since im lending it too my parents that weekend if they decide to go away. I can bring another car though, its still a Ford!!! Be nice to meet some other Focus drivers!!
[right][snapback]114416[/snapback][/right]

Absolutely!!!!!

Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule.... - martinfan - 06-16-2005

i want in on on this bbq looks like its going to be fun.

Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule.... - ZX3guy2000 - 06-16-2005

Focus Fanatic,Jun 15 2005, 12:47 AM Wrote:I've got a cervinis wrap around wing for a hatch if anyones interested.  I'm hope you guys welcome newcomers so i'll be there saturday.  Mandatory O.T. doesn't really mean you have to work does it?

Focus Fanatic
[right][snapback]114375[/snapback][/right]

I would like first dibs on the wing?? Any price you have in your mind yet??? and is it already painted Red possibly?? hehehe!!