FocusCanada Forums
Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day (/showthread.php?tid=15209)

Pages: 1 2

Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day - hardk0re - 04-30-2005

We had one last year around the same time, ofoc organized it.

I'd like to get a number of people who would be intersted before I start asking some of the local dyno operators.

Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day - NOS2Go4Me - 05-01-2005

I'd be up for it for sure, as long as it's near the end of June or later.

:)

Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day - brucktown - 05-01-2005

i'm down for whenever

Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day - DILATED - 05-01-2005

Hey Kevin,

Count me in....

Vito :D

Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day - schade - 05-01-2005

i'm game

Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day - hardk0re - 05-03-2005

So we just have 4 people? C'mon guys we need more than that :)

Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day - NefCanuck - 05-03-2005

hardk0re,May 2 2005, 02:37 PM Wrote:So we just have 4 people?  C'mon guys we need more than that :)
[right][snapback]105938[/snapback][/right]

Sorry but dyno'ing a stock Focus (even the new '05 model) would only be good for all the modders to laugh at and my little friend is sensitive ;)

NefCanuck

Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day - schade - 05-03-2005

the only mod i have done is a shorty header and i'm dynoing my car .. i wanna know what i'm starting with so that i know how much i gain as i go

so i believe dynoing a stock car is worth it .. and all stock zetec motors don't put out the same hp, so you never know what you might have already

Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day - Tantrik ZX3 - 05-03-2005

Sounds good, just need a date and time.

Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day - NefCanuck - 05-03-2005

schade,May 2 2005, 05:09 PM Wrote:the only mod i have done is a shorty header and i'm dynoing my car .. i wanna know what i'm starting with so that i know how much i gain as i go

so i believe dynoing a stock car is worth it .. and all stock zetec motors don't put out the same hp, so you never know what you might have already
[right][snapback]105958[/snapback][/right]

Heh, I already found out this past weekend that the poor thing can barely hack a full load of passengers.... Five people in the car and trying to get onto the 401 was an adventure in mash the pedal to the floor & pray wheras by myself the little bugger goes like it's being chased by CCRA :P

136HP? All I can say after that is where? :rofl:

NefCanuck

Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day - NOS2Go4Me - 05-03-2005

I'll be lucky to make 100WHP after mods, and yet I'm still showing :)

Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day - hardk0re - 05-03-2005

Looks like its going to be end of June for the dyno day, something official will come closer to the event date.

Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day - MAlby7 - 05-03-2005

I'm in just to see how s**t my car actually pulls!

Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day - NOS2Go4Me - 05-03-2005

hardk0re,May 2 2005, 10:30 PM Wrote:Looks like its going to be end of June for the dyno day, something official will come closer to the event date.
[right][snapback]106025[/snapback][/right]

Sounds cool, looks like I better make sure the better half doesn't mind travelling for her birthday :o

Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day - dBlast - 05-04-2005

I should hopefully have my SVT Header kit installed by then. I'll give a whirl.

Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day - SLIP STREAM SVT - 05-04-2005

i'm definitly in, i wanna find out how much power my tune gave me, i also have a buncch of tunes, but i'm sure i can only test max 2 tunes, unless i'm gonna pay more...., by the way, it'd be best on either a saturday or sunday... thanks

J

Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day - ZX3guy2000 - 05-04-2005

When the date is final, let me know the details and I will probably make a trip down to see!

Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day - ThraxXx - 05-05-2005

I am in however I would rather bring my transam then my focus. Focus is pretty stock and well...pretty slow LOL.

Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day - SLIP STREAM SVT - 05-17-2005

are there any updates on this?

Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day - NOS2Go4Me - 05-18-2005

Yeah Anthony's BBQ is the end of June, we don't want two good events stepping on each other eh?