FocusCanada Forums
Thanks for a great ride. - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Focus Talk (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Thanks for a great ride. (/showthread.php?tid=20007)

Thanks for a great ride. - Focus man. Focus. - 04-28-2012

Well I've put a lot of kilometers on the Focus over the years and you guys have been with me the entire ride. Needless to say, all good things must come to an end. Through 8 years and 210,000+ KM's my Focus has done me well. We have had our up's and down's but all in all I've enjoyed every minute. I am very happy to see the Slocus title and pieces move along to its new owners. I have had a lot of fun with you guys and hope to in the future.

To all that know me, and all that are buying parts, all the best. My 02 ZX5 has been the best car I have ever owned in my life. So far that is.

I've seen members come and go on this forum. But the ones who really know me have made an impact on my life. FC has been the life blood of my passion over the past 8 years of ownership. And for that I thank you.

My Taurus X will be in the driveway tomorrow. Let the modding begin.

RE: Thanks for a great ride. - drunkinmonkey - 04-28-2012

Well said Kevin. Hope you love the new ride and you still pop in and say hello and come out to meets still. Well miss the slocus. RIP

RE: Thanks for a great ride. - Scorcher000 - 04-28-2012

Man oh man, sad to see the end.

This sucks, you just got the car sitting nice and I was almost thinking you were gonna toss a new motor in lol

I'm sure we will all miss you and your Mickey Mouse Antenna lol. Keep in touch and come visit when you can and bring the Family along too. Tell Lindsey I and Sarah say Hi!