Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for a great ride.
Well I've put a lot of kilometers on the Focus over the years and you guys have been with me the entire ride. Needless to say, all good things must come to an end. Through 8 years and 210,000+ KM's my Focus has done me well. We have had our up's and down's but all in all I've enjoyed every minute. I am very happy to see the Slocus title and pieces move along to its new owners. I have had a lot of fun with you guys and hope to in the future.

To all that know me, and all that are buying parts, all the best. My 02 ZX5 has been the best car I have ever owned in my life. So far that is.

I've seen members come and go on this forum. But the ones who really know me have made an impact on my life. FC has been the life blood of my passion over the past 8 years of ownership. And for that I thank you.

My Taurus X will be in the driveway tomorrow. Let the modding begin.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Well said Kevin. Hope you love the new ride and you still pop in and say hello and come out to meets still. Well miss the slocus. RIP
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Man oh man, sad to see the end.

This sucks, you just got the car sitting nice and I was almost thinking you were gonna toss a new motor in lol

I'm sure we will all miss you and your Mickey Mouse Antenna lol. Keep in touch and come visit when you can and bring the Family along too. Tell Lindsey I and Sarah say Hi!
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car