FocusCanada Forums
New Member Can't Register - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Site Support/Updates (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: New Member Can't Register (/showthread.php?tid=2500)

New Member Can't Register - ZX3_2NV - 10-16-2008

Im posting this for a Guy from FF he has tried reggistering with cbr2000rider@msn.com and mjproteau@gmail.com and it keeps saying "you are not permitted to use this board" Can any of the admins tell me why this is happening?

New Member Can't Register - darkpuppet - 11-08-2008

ZX3_2NV,Oct 15 2008, 01:23 PM Wrote:Im posting this for a Guy from FF he has tried reggistering with  cbr2000rider@msn.com and mjproteau@gmail.com and it keeps saying "you are not permitted to use this board" Can any of the admins tell me why this is happening?
[right][snapback]274626[/snapback][/right]

can you get him to try to register again?

New Member Can't Register - shadowzx3 - 11-09-2008

I had the exact same issue for the past 2 months. I've tried with a Gmail address, my university address and my rogers address.

I hate hotmail and had to sign up with a hotmail address just so I could register. I'm just going to change my address to my primary one now that I am finally a member.

I'm wondering if it was meant to block the hotmail addresses and accept all the rest? Maybe not but who knows.

and YES i know its pretty annoying, maybe the mods can fix this... hopefully ;)

New Member Can't Register - SVTfocus - 12-02-2008

I'm posting because SVTEntusiast can't post or gain access yet... How long does it take to get approved now, joined 3 days ago and has emailed admin a couple times :blink: ... Maybe someone can help out ;)

New Member Can't Register - darkpuppet - 12-02-2008

SVTEnthusiast has been approved.

Sorry for the delay, but the board is still getting swamped with stinkin' bots.

We had nearly 300 registrations on the weekend, and it's taking some time to slog through them all.