Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Member Can't Register
Im posting this for a Guy from FF he has tried reggistering with cbr2000rider@msn.com and mjproteau@gmail.com and it keeps saying "you are not permitted to use this board" Can any of the admins tell me why this is happening?
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
ZX3_2NV,Oct 15 2008, 01:23 PM Wrote:Im posting this for a Guy from FF he has tried reggistering with  cbr2000rider@msn.com and mjproteau@gmail.com and it keeps saying "you are not permitted to use this board" Can any of the admins tell me why this is happening?
[right][snapback]274626[/snapback][/right]

can you get him to try to register again?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I had the exact same issue for the past 2 months. I've tried with a Gmail address, my university address and my rogers address.

I hate hotmail and had to sign up with a hotmail address just so I could register. I'm just going to change my address to my primary one now that I am finally a member.

I'm wondering if it was meant to block the hotmail addresses and accept all the rest? Maybe not but who knows.

and YES i know its pretty annoying, maybe the mods can fix this... hopefully ;)
'01 Black Focus ZX3
Custom FI Built 2.2L Zetec // CM Clutch and Lightweight Flywheel // X3 Tune FSWERKS// Ford SVT Brake Kit F&R// KW Springs // KYB AGX Shocks // 22 & 25mm Eibach Sway Set // 2000 Ported IM // FC TB // SVT Header // 3" Custom Header-back Exhaust //many more mods to come...
I'm posting because SVTEntusiast can't post or gain access yet... How long does it take to get approved now, joined 3 days ago and has emailed admin a couple times :blink: ... Maybe someone can help out ;)
[Image: SVTFocus.gif]
02 CD Silver SVT Focus...
SVTEnthusiast has been approved.

Sorry for the delay, but the board is still getting swamped with stinkin' bots.

We had nearly 300 registrations on the weekend, and it's taking some time to slog through them all.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!