FocusCanada Forums
3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: 3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq (/showthread.php?tid=5899)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - WhoFan - 07-04-2007

Hey, I know I’m just a newbie and what do I know…..

Anyway. Just an idea.

Is there a parking lot lay out of the place?

Would it be a good idea do a layout and get the ZX3’s, ZX5, ZX4’s … etc in each area of the lot, that way that model is together?

Or random? I think for pic’s it would be cool by model.

My 2 ¢ :)

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - NefCanuck - 07-04-2007

-snicker- I'll park in their lot thanks, not that I don't trust all the people coming out out pay attention to a slow moving pedestrian, but with my luck the way it is, disabled parking here I come :P :lol:

NefCanuck

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - oldeguy - 07-04-2007

NefCanuck,Jul 3 2007, 10:09 PM Wrote:-snicker- I'll park in their lot thanks, not that I don't trust all the people coming out out pay attention to a slow moving pedestrian, but with my luck the way it is, disabled parking here I come :P :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]243028[/snapback][/right]
make sure your sticker is unobstructed

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - ANTHONYD - 07-04-2007

I figure we can shuffle them up once people arrive.

We've always done the random parking along the long side of the lot.

there is tonnes of parking for us....however, this year? I'm not so sure.

:lol:

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - scotiacustom - 07-04-2007

Bah sucks to be so far away. Im almost considering it. Lol.

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - NefCanuck - 07-05-2007

oldeguy,Jul 4 2007, 05:41 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jul 3 2007, 10:09 PM Wrote:-snicker- I'll park in their lot thanks, not that I don't trust all the people coming out out pay attention to a slow moving pedestrian, but with my luck the way it is, disabled parking here I come :P :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]243028[/snapback][/right]
make sure your sticker is unobstructed
[right][snapback]243042[/snapback][/right]

:rofl: Don't worry, after nearly getting nailed years ago for that, I'm extra careful to make sure that the sticker is in plain sight :ph34r:

Which reminds me, if I don't see the renewal papers by August I'm gonna have to knock on some heads down at the Ministry... AGAIN

NefCanuck

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - ANTHONYD - 07-05-2007

^^^ i don't think anyone is going to give you a hard time Danny.
:P

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - NefCanuck - 07-05-2007

ANTHONYD,Jul 4 2007, 09:38 AM Wrote:^^^ i don't think anyone is going to give you a hard time Danny.
:P
[right][snapback]243062[/snapback][/right]

:lol: The people down at the MTO have this habit of forgetting to push whatever button it takes to get their computers to spit out paperwork other than the licence renewal fee demands :P (and next year is gonna be killer, new license & the sticker :ph34r:)

Once I get the papers that my doctor has to complete to renew the permit then comes the hilarity of getting a doctors appointment :rolleyes: I've been trying to get in to see him for a physical since JANUARY...

NefCanuck

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - konafocuswrc - 07-05-2007

i may be able to make this one plus my friend.

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - Canadian ST - 07-05-2007

I need Focuscanada stickers....will anyone have them there????

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - ANTHONYD - 07-05-2007

^^^^ yes!

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - drew03zx3 - 07-09-2007

I will be comming....all the way from Kentucky USA

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - euro_zx5 - 07-09-2007

drew03zx3,Jul 8 2007, 12:09 PM Wrote:I will be comming....all the way from Kentucky USA
[right][snapback]243430[/snapback][/right]

Nice... 10hr drive... are you serious? :o The more the merrier of course! :)

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - drew03zx3 - 07-09-2007

euro_zx5,Jul 8 2007, 10:26 PM Wrote:
drew03zx3,Jul 8 2007, 12:09 PM Wrote:I will be comming....all the way from Kentucky USA
[right][snapback]243430[/snapback][/right]

Nice... 10hr drive... are you serious? :o The more the merrier of course! :)
[right][snapback]243448[/snapback][/right]
Yeah, well, I will be in town that whole week visiting family in Burlington, and I am leaving that sunday. I'm pretty excited.

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - drew03zx3 - 07-15-2007

Told my uncle about it, and he is pretty interested so he is going to be tagging along. I think he is more excited than I am, lol.

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - ANTHONYD - 07-15-2007

drew03zx3,Jul 15 2007, 12:13 AM Wrote:Told my uncle about it, and he is pretty interested so he is going to be tagging along. I think he is more excited than I am, lol.
[right][snapback]244037[/snapback][/right]

Awesome!

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - focusnme - 07-16-2007

hey man - jen and i are commin - with out the kids - so it will be more enjoyable for us......... - got the route set out yet??

bringin the new car - already started messing with it - lol

cant wait to be down there - keep the heat down !! -lol

got a head count yet????

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - ANTHONYD - 07-16-2007

focusnme,Jul 15 2007, 06:26 PM Wrote:hey man - jen and i are commin - with out the kids - so it will be more enjoyable for us......... - got the route set out yet??

bringin the new car - already started messing with it - lol

cant wait to be down there - keep the heat down !! -lol

got a head count yet????
[right][snapback]244065[/snapback][/right]

Hey Craig!

Looking at the list (if everyone who says they will showes up) we're looking at close to 40 cars.

Let's see the SoCal guys top that!

I'll be taking a dry run of the route tomorrow. I'm also going to look for a good place to take pictures of the cars.

I'll keep you all posted.

It's going to be quite the turn out for sure this year!

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - ZED_not_zee - 07-16-2007

ZX5focused,Jun 20 2007, 09:19 PM Wrote:black
loudest one in windsor guaranteed....i drove around a year with no cat, long tube header
[right][snapback]241937[/snapback][/right]

is this a challenge?

as far as a convoy from Windsor

I'm down!

and as far as video goes.. if I bring my Camera is there a safe place to store it? if we leave our cars at all? I dunno just wondering... it's prety big and not easy to steal buuut It's worth $$$$

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - NefCanuck - 07-17-2007

ZED_not_zee,Jul 16 2007, 01:03 AM Wrote:and as far as video goes.. if I bring my Camera is there a safe place to store it? if we leave our cars at all?  I dunno just wondering...  it's prety big and not easy to steal buuut It's worth $$$$
[right][snapback]244087[/snapback][/right]

There will be a few sedans so one of us can store your A/V equipment away from prying eyes as we move around ;)

NefCanuck